Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Look i know i've done wrong but today is the 1st time i've viewed this thread (it's v bad that i aint been on NSC for a while i know...) but this is quality - reminds me of the daft arguments i used to have on this board 5 years ago when i was 16 / 17 - and the Penguin thing is old school too

So i don't feel i've missed out could a number of people just throw a few insults my way - maybe call me a twat... or a FAT twat as i'm porky???? - Just to make me feel part of this...! :)

Thanks in anticipation

f*** off you little upstart. :salute:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
oh god, that...

look i hate explaining myself, the state of my mind this time last year but lets just say i was a very confused strange little boy who knew very little about the world...

but the truth is, that was not my, my mine. but yeh, it was very sick to even look for stuff like that...

you really are a sick freak arnt you god help you :shrug:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
How marvellous.

Every time it looks like fading away, something happens to bring it back again.

Who's the dashing chap in the Dinner jacket, who looks like his gums are diseased?

Carry on

Is this him?

Mr.%20Potato%20Head%20462.jpg

Last edited:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Who's the dashing chap in the Dinner jacket, who looks like his gums are diseased?

Carry on

OK Uncle Hiney, now that I have seen more pics I can explain the reason why I wanted to know which member of NSC was pictured.

It's because the guy (DP) sat in front of me every week during summer when I was a youngster at the Pavillion Theatre in Worthing.

Why, I hear you ask? Well, when I was about 12/13 I used to go and watch wrestling with my dad and grandad at Worthing. And EVERY single week this bloke (who i now know to be DP) used to plonk himself down right in front of me.

He is quite a big bloke, and I was only young so I could never see a BLOODY thing!! :angry:

Now I feel like I have the opportunity to seek revenge in some way! :jester:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
OK Uncle Hiney, now that I have seen more pics I can explain the reason why I wanted to know which member of NSC was pictured.

It's because the guy (DP) sat in front of me every week during summer when I was a youngster at the Pavillion Theatre in Worthing.

Why, I hear you ask? Well, when I was about 12/13 I used to go and watch wrestling with my dad and grandad at Worthing. And EVERY single week this bloke (who i now know to be DP) used to plonk himself down right in front of me.

He is quite a big bloke, and I was only young so I could never see a BLOODY thing!! :angry:

Now I feel like I have the opportunity to seek revenge in some way! :jester:

EXCELLENT

Did he try and ATTACK the wrestlers with his UMBRELLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here