Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
52448.jpg

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Someone give me a quick recap as I left it at page 26 & we're now on 34. I really can't be arsed to read another 8 pages as I'm sooooooo tired

Typical,just as i'm up to date, it dies on its arse (going back to Hineys pic for a sec)
DPs dogged resistance has put the lid back on things and only Buzzer,Seagullible and Nibble have come out of the thread in better shape than when they went in.Seeing more of Simster on the backfoot would have been fun.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
You are a liar. I happened to poke you ONCE and you asked me why. I never bothered again. Jesus man, it was meant to be a bit of fun. You didn't have to lie about it and turn it into something it's not. Shame on you.

It wasn't once you stupid cuntrag, it carried on until I specifically asked you to stop (ok, so that was about 20 minutes but you'd managed a good 4 or 5 in that time, I thought you'd have got the hint after I didn't 'reply' to the first one). I used to think you were alright and didn't deserve some of the treatment you get here, but you don't half bring it on yourself.

Oh and by the way I can't back that up with pictures or any other kind of evidence. I guess people will just have to believe you or believe me as they wish.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Despite all the insults, lies, conjecture and pictures of cricketers, homosexual Asians and rectal prolapses, there's one thing lacking in this thread...

...a BLOODY good recipe, so here goes...

BABOTIE

1 lb. lean ground beef
3 slices stale bread
1 1/2 cups of milk
2 eggs
1 lg. finely chopped onion
1 tbsp. curry powder
2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. vinegar
1 tbsp. butter
1/2 tsp. pepper
2 level tsp. salt
2 oz. raisins
2 oz. dried apricots
2 oz. apple rings, dried
3 bay leaves

Cover raisins, apricots and apple rings with cold water and allow to soak overnight. Place ground beef in a bowl. Soak bread in 1/2 cup of milk. Squeeze out and crumb into beef. Blend well.
Melt butter and brown chopped onion. Chop dried fruit, reserving the fruit liquor. Add the chopped fruit to the onion. Combine the fruit liquor, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper and curry powder; add to onion and fruit. Allow to simmer until thick, stirring constantly. Mash any whole pieces of fruit and add sauce to ground beef. Blend well and place in a greased baking dish.

Beat eggs and stir in remaining milk. Pour over meat and add bay leaves. Bake at 325 degrees until set and a golden brown. Serve with rice and sliced bananas.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where do you all find the time for this?

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Typical,just as i'm up to date, it dies on its arse (going back to Hineys pic for a sec)
DPs dogged resistance has put the lid back on things and only Buzzer,Seagullible and Nibble have come out of the thread in better shape than when they went in.Seeing more of Simster on the backfoot would have been fun.

yay, I finally have credibility. I love you all especially Twigger and now Brixtaan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here