Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Having said that, this thread should be closed. It will then be just a matter of time before they start again somewhere else and the circle begins again.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No, I'm not going to sit and be quiet while I'm being attacked. I will attack back. I've had years of being attacked by this lot. They will go to extremes to embarrass me, as can be seen, but I couldn't give a shit. I will not be silenced by bullies.

Your perogative, of course. I've said what I've wanted to say and I'm outta this thread now.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Actually there is vendetta towards me from a number of posters and has been going on for several years. Every so often they decide to start another fight by posting lies about me. I never start anything but I will fight my corner when I'm attacked.

a) you know they're not lies, and more pressingly b) if you hadn't decided to drag hiney's wife who you've never met or even spoken to on the internet or in person or anything, none of this would have escalated the way it has. A lot of people (including myself) have sunk pretty low at times here, but none as far as yourself.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
No, I'm not going to sit and be quiet while I'm being attacked. I will attack back. I've had years of being attacked by this lot. They will go to extremes to embarrass me, as can be seen, but I couldn't give a shit. I will not be silenced by bullies.

This is going to be my new signiture...

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Got to say as the starter of this thread I am very proud.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Stick to your guns Penguin. f*** the bullies. This is the best shit I have ever seen on NSC. Loved every minute of it even Bar Mar Superstar has tickled me and that's saying summat 'cos hes a massive twat.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
87ae8fe9.jpg

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Got to say as the starter of this thread I am very proud.
It is a very impressive post count, but I think I might be vaguely embarrassed by where this thread has gone - especially as I don't think you ever got a proper answer to the original question - whatever it was..... (unless it is in there somewhere, but I am not going to delve into all the sewage again to look)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Just been reading the last few pages of this thread and have made just one conclusion.

Some of you REALLY need to get out more!:wave:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Who are we missing who is usually inflamatory? LI and Looney obviously aren't here but I'm sure there are some others who like a row who haven't posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here