Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I misread the thing about the well-known racist Mendoza. I thought at first DP had said he was a dirty talker.

It made for a very surreal few moments.

Anyhow - enough about me. You lot carry on with this binfest.

Where do you think you're going you wotsit stealer you!!! I can see the evidence on your hands. Go back to your Monster Munches you philistine!!!!:rant::rant::rant:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you can shut the f*** up, with your small minded views on women and wanking! "my name is Les :drool:"

Who casually siddled up to who in the Sugden sports centre changing rooms and enquired as to whether there was any chance of performing some of the rustic arts?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Im not to sure when i took it to far!? was it following you into the shower whilst filming you, or asking you if you fancied a bit as a few gentleman walked into the changing rooms?

i must say i did give you a massive kick in the shin though!

Anyway wheres Zesh, Hes really pissed me off in another thread, come out you little scrote

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Im not to sure when i took it to far!? was it following you into the shower whilst filming you, or asking you if you fancied a bit as a few gentleman walked into the changing rooms?

i must say i did give you a massive kick in the shin though!

Anyway wheres Zesh, Hes really pissed me off in another thread, come out you little scrote

Spunkfist, you are a cum gurgling manshagger

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Before anyone goes in too hard on Zesh Rainman, bear in mind he is only 16, and being how he looks 12, has never actually touched a real lady's breasts. This, understandably has led to a large degree of tension and pent up frustration, that he vents by having a pop on here*

*when CB tells him its okay. :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well I need a definitive answer because Kelly Brook is newly single and I want to marry her.

*Stalker alert*

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I feel this thread won't spark into life until DP comes back with the 'proof' he allegedly has about Mendoza...

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Before anyone goes in too hard on Zesh Rainman, bear in mind he is only 16, and being how he looks 12, has never actually touched a real lady's breasts. This, understandably has led to a large degree of tension and pent up frustration, that he vents by having a pop on here*

*when CB tells him its okay. :thumbsup:

The Number Of Times The Camp Bodger And Witless Wonder Post Here At Weekend Evenings, I Reckon They Talk About Jiggy-Jig with Women "In Theory" Only Too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here