Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
But it's proof of what exactly?

(This thread has been viewed by 245 different NSC members. I have no idea whether that is above or below average)

Proof that Mendoza unjustly referred to me as a "dirty stalker", which he vehemently denies, but didn't like it when I referred to him as the same. Unless of course Mendoza wishes to "come clean" and remember he "temporarily forgot" that he previously called me a "dirty stalker". Naturally, I wasn't supposed to ever find out...

Come on Brett, confession is good for the sole :)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Revered or tolerated?

Amazingly they seem to love him. Mind you he is a very sanitised version of himself over there.

Why is DP waiting until 6 for the unveiling? That just makes me think it won't happen.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
:lolol:

This thread is funny!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Proof that Mendoza unjustly referred to me as a "dirty stalker", which he vehemently denies, but didn't like it when I referred to him as the same. Unless of course Mendoza wishes to "come clean" and remember he "temporarily forgot" that he previously called me a "dirty stalker". Naturally, I wasn't supposed to ever find out...

Shoes or fish?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

I say again a throwaway line on an internet message board?

BTW Its soul.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Amazingly I they seem to love him. Mind you he is a very sanitised version of himself over there.

Why is DP waiting until 6 for the unveiling? That just makes me think it won't happen.

Again, I am at work and I don't have access to my home computer until I return home. 6 is a roundabout figure, maybe I won't be arsed to post it until 7 or something.

Oct 25, 2003

to be honest i doubt anyone gives a shit

it won't stop you from being a sad, pathetic prick in our eyes will it?

now f*** OFF U MESS

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Hope everyone isn't expecting a big unveiling or a big fanfare or something :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
to be honest i doubt anyone gives a shit

it won't stop you from being a sad, pathetic prick in our eyes will it?

now f*** OFF U MESS

Your opinion ain't worth f*** all, lovechild! :)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I am not upset you called me a dirty stalker, just wanted to know why

as for me calling YOU a dirty stalker, reading this post means I didnt tell YOU, you were a dirty stalker, but made a comment to someone else, and you have gone out you way to bring it out in someone else, or you have read something I have messaged in private to someone else - which in that case..........

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I am not upset you called me a dirty stalker, just wanted to know why

as for me calling YOU a dirty stalker, reading this post means I didnt tell YOU, you were a dirty stalker, but made a comment to someone else, and you have gone out you way to bring it out in someone else, or you have read something I have messaged in private to someone else - which in that case..........

Tell us more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here