Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
:lolol:

This thread is funny!

How come you've managed to brush off photos of you being photoshopped, hints that you keep the skin off the custard over photos of paperboys and that you paid to go with a tart but shot your load early, yet you were ready to sue NSP?

I'm not having a pop. Just curious.

And if that recording is of Brett giving the children of Mile Oak one up the bum with a fork whilst marching for Britain...don't bother. I've seen it on Youtube.

Last edited:

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Top Drawer thread....

drawerkits.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
#There may be trouble ahead#

........But while there's music and moonlight and love and romance
Let's face the music and dance

Before the fiddlers have fled
Before they ask us to pay the bill and while we still have the chance
Let's face the music and dance

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Tell us more :)

Ive barely said 2 words to you (yes I know dirty stalker is 2 words) in real life, so Im assuming what ever your proof is, is something in text.

So you dont like being called a stalker, you have never seen/heard/read ME call YOU a stalker, and yet you have something stored on your home computer of something I dont remember, some passing comment I made to someone, maybe years ago - but thats not being a stalker???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is superb NSC, I can see a ban or two looming on the horizon.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So you dont like being called a stalker, you have never seen/heard/read ME call YOU a stalker, and yet you have something stored on your home computer of something I dont remember, some passing comment I made to someone, maybe years ago - but thats not being a stalker???

No thats called back up!

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Ive barely said 2 words to you (yes I know dirty stalker is 2 words) in real life, so Im assuming what ever your proof is, is something in text.

I have to say, I'd be VERY scared if PenGOON had anything about me on his home :eek:computer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here