Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Although cleaning is not one of the best jobs I have ever had the fact that I earn about £25 an hour for it goes some way to making it a bit better. Plus I only do about 2 hours a week.

Now the worst job was a either packing cosmetics on an Industrial estate just after my GCSE's or working for Lloyds TSB in debt recovery.
With the former I was only there for a week and is slightly redeemed by the fact that the managers last name was Cockhead. I kid you not.
The latter not only boring but having to call 80 year olds because they missed a £4.80 payment was horrible. Also the place was full of ****s who thought they were working on Wall St.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Who ate all my Wotsits? You bastards!!!:angry:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
just to add to the post, i think zesh rehman is a ****, and needs to grow up and stop trying to abuse others on here!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Although cleaning is not one of the best jobs I have ever had the fact that I earn about £25 an hour for it goes some way to making it a bit better. Plus I only do about 2 hours a week.

Now the worst job was a either packing cosmetics on an Industrial estate just after my GCSE's or working for Lloyds TSB in debt recovery.
With the former I was only there for a week and is slightly redeemed by the fact that the managers last name was Cockhead. I kid you not.
The latter not only boring but having to call 80 year olds because they missed a £4.80 payment was horrible. Also the place was full of ****s who thought they were working on Wall St.

Not true. The worst job you ever had was wiping old people's bottoms in school holidays.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I f***ing hate Munkfish. What a bellend that kiddie is.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I misread the thing about the well-known racist Mendoza. I thought at first DP had said he was a dirty talker.

It made for a very surreal few moments.

Anyhow - enough about me. You lot carry on with this binfest.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
My cat's toilet trained!

Attachments

• dharma-toilet.jpg
    dharma-toilet.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 213

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports