Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Ha ha. Your mum!

Enjoying the chat, as always, but not sure I can hang around all day, to be honest - got some important work to do here.

Would imagine it's easier finding the time to post on messageboards when all you have to do is a bit of dusting.

Not dusting today my good man. I am doing some naked cleaning for a lovely couple in Kemptown. Jonathan and Terence.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I tell you what you f***ing CRETIN.

The next time I do, I'll put it on my webcam so you can live out your seedy little fantasies in glorious technicolour.

f***ing PRICK

billy-bowden-av-36188.JPG

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World

The next time I do, I'll put it on my webcam so you can live out your seedy little fantasies in glorious technicolour.

f***ing PRICK

What's sadder, her not SWALLOWING or you telling the WORLD that you wank over her? :lolol:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

f***ing PRICK

You tell him.

What a knobjockey

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Now what's going on with this Penguin thing?

I heard he shit his pants when confronted about the abuse he was giving. However I also heard that he was confronted by a group of people rather than just an individual.

Can anyone clear this up as I feel it will give the rest of us a context in which to see where this little ding dong is heading.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
or how about saying something about a person you have hardly ever met, never speak to in real life, and then bring into the equation their partners name too,

what a :tosser: you are

Dirty stalker

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

I heard he shit his pants when confronted about the abuse he was giving. However I also heard that he was confronted by a group of people rather than just an individual.

Can anyone clear this up as I feel it will give the rest of us a context in which to see where this little ding dong is heading.

1 person spoke to him

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

To be fair, judging by previous pictures of those involved, that argument was never going to turn into Benn vs Eubank :jester:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here