Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That shit Penguin is posting is wrong. I don't know who he is talking about but if I were a mod I'd ban him and If I were Hiney I'd have a severe word in person.

Dandyman

In London village.
So I have been reliably informed.

The question is then did he proper fill his pants?

Cacked himself and asked to continue the conversation "on line".

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Oh dear Penguin, you've been a bit of a silly boy haven't you?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
That shit Penguin is posting is wrong. I don't know who he is talking about but if I were a mod I'd ban him and If I were Hiney I'd have a severe word in person.

What if I was Hiney AND a Mod?

:laugh:

Penguin is a sad, lonely individual who, every time he flexes his grubby pudgy fingers to LURE unsuspecting people into his sad little online World, just makes a bigger and bigger fool of himself.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Oh dear Penguin, you've been a bit of a silly boy haven't you?

So Hine can have a dig at me without any right of reply? I was nothing to do with this thread but he decided to bring me into it.

And it wasn't continue the conversation "online", it was continue the conversation "down there" but was mis-reported.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
So Hine can have a dig at me without any right of reply? I was nothing to do with this thread but he decided to bring me into it.

And it wasn't continue the conversation "online", it was continue the conversation "down there" but was mis-reported.

But bringing his partner's name into it was a bit OTT.

How was 'down there' mistaken for 'online'?

At what point exactly did Hiney mention your name, or your screen name? Somwhat paranoid aren't you?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

You can reply all you like GEEK-BOY

Show me where, SPECIFICALLY, I 'brought you into it'. Show me where I mentioned you BY NAME in that original post.

You then PERSONALLY mentioned my WIFE

So who is the sad one?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The thread has also swerved from light insulting banter to all out hatred and anger. Could be a classic I think

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Where is his dig at YOU (real name or user name)??

Or combine both and call it brunch - simple.

The best approach I've found by the way, is to put on a Hawiian shirt, SIDLE up a nice young filly and utter those immortal words:

"shall we discuss this online?"

Works a treat

:thumbsup:

You took it beyond bringing personal details into the equation!! Which is well out of order!

AHEM!!

We always have these kinds of threads at the END of the season (and they always tend towards binfests for dins and slices).

I will point out that there are two games left in the season, and after the Swansea match at Withdean a free-for-all wouldn't be out of place.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also Uncle and Aunty Hines are two of the NICEST people you could wish to meet. x

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I don't see why DP is so out of order here. If Hiney has posted his wife name and personal stuff on the internet before (I'm assuming that's how DP knows it)then that is leaving himself open to this sort of thing, if he didn't want a row then he shouldn't have taken the piss in the first place.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
How is posting your wifes name an invitation to slag her off and rip your sex life apart?

Lush

Mods' Pet
Personally, I think anyone who mentions another posters partner BY NAME (particularly if they don't even post on here and so are totally innocent and unwitting participants) for the sole purpose of insulting a poster, should have an OUTRIGHT ban, no messing about.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
QUOTE=Tony Meolas Loan Spell;2381603]Also Uncle and Aunty Hines are two of the NICEST people you could wish to meet. x[/QUOTE]

It's a love in now! :love:

Can we have the :catfight: back please?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
r144871_506105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here