Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Don't ask 'em out directly - ask a leading question like: 'Do you have a man in your life?' (that line saves a lot of wasted time)

If yes, say you're not surprised. "Add me to the queue" etc. (You'll probably want to move on at this stage)

If no, act surprised. Maybe ask if she's a lesbian. Get a laugh or two. Then suggest hooking up.

Oh, and do all of this with a smile on your face.

Worked for me. :thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Just do what normal people do.Talk to them, don't be sleazy or boring and you will soon tell if it is going somewhere.

Anyone that says cheesy lines work is either lying or likes slags.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
What do you want me to say on an internet forum? I'll kick your head in? Not really going to work is it you bloody genius.

No you are right you do not need to resort to 'cyber kick-ins' but I just thought that you could have constructed something a little more imaginative........then again. And genius? C'mon thats a bit too kind don't ya think? Have a nice day all!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No you are right you do not need to resort to 'cyber kick-ins' but I just thought that you could have constructed something a little more imaginative........then again. And genius? C'mon thats a bit too kind don't ya think? Have a nice day all!

I have no imagination.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Most girls I know if asked the question "Do you have a man in your life" would roll their eyes and get away from the man asking the question. It just sounds desperate and sleazy.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Or combine both and call it brunch - simple.

The best approach I've found by the way, is to put on a Hawiian shirt, SIDLE up a nice young filly and utter those immortal words:

"shall we discuss this online?"

Works a treat

:thumbsup:

Do you still wank over Justine's tits?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have some cake and the finest wines known to humanity if anyone wants some? Mr Wash? UB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here