Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Trouble is you can look a tit if they knock you back.

To be fair I'm sure birds dont actually think that if you do ask them out. If anything they are flattered.

You feel a right tit because you feel you have embarassed yourself in reality you havent.

Unless of course you were completely drunk and were making an ACTUAL tit of yourself.

Plus when you get knocked back so many times you become immune to it!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
I reckon we could get away with scrabbled eggs still, after all it is before 11am, or shall we hold off until 11 and then go for a Danish?

Or combine both and call it brunch - simple.

The best approach I've found by the way, is to put on a Hawiian shirt, SIDLE up a nice young filly and utter those immortal words:

"shall we discuss this online?"

Works a treat

:thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
lol, c'mon keyboard warrior you can do better than that!!

Wait a minute, you have a pop at someone on a thread but then accuse someone else of being a keyboard warrior? Can you spell hypocrite?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Wait a minute, you have a pop at someone on a thread but then accuse someone else of being a keyboard warrior? Can you spell hypocrite?

I never said I am not a keyboard warrior though! We are all keyboard warriors on this wonderful forum of free speech that is NSC!

And is it......h...i...p...p...o...k...............no f*** it you got me there man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here