Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
So is this thread for the long haul? A double shift maybe?

weaponstraining.JPG

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm looking forward to John Bumlick posting a pic of John Inman's head on Nipple's body with a feather duster in his hand. Or maybe the other way round - both work.

I'm looking forward to you shutting the f*** up.

How is the world of IT? Had to go and switch off and switch something back on again today?

What excitement does the afternoon hold for you? Defrgment a computer?, perhaps a paper jam will occur in a printer, that would be thrilling eh?

All that and Reigate to look forward to.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wasn't a bad effort at all Sir, pat yourself on the back.

If you could just snap again, that would be great :thumbsup:

What the hell do you think you're talking about you jumped up upstart! Are you questioning my sanity. How very dare you young man!!!!! I am so angry I Have Become A Bar Mars!!!!!!:censored::censored::censored:

No...... can't get in the mood again. Sorry Danny :(

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm looking forward to you shutting the f*** up.

How is the world of IT? Had to go and switch off and switch something back on again today?

What excitement does the afternoon hold for you? Defrgment a computer?, perhaps a paper jam will occur in a printer, that would be thrilling eh?

All that and Reigate to look forward to.
It's the flounce we've all been waiting for. :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
It's the flounce we've all been waiting for. :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

I wanted to support you simster so went off to find something great about Reigate. This is what I got....

imgres

Must be the smallest castle in the world!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=Simster;2383004]By the computer obviously. He's tense and frustrated. All the keys are still stuck together because nipple hasn't popped over to clean his keyboard in the past two days.[/QUOTE]

Dammit that WAS funny! :lolol::bowdown::lolol::bowdown:[

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The only great thing about Reigate is that I went to college there. Fact. (Actually, Reigate is one of my favourite towns. I used to enjoy many a night out there. I used to live in Dorking which is a madly exciting town)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
As mentioned earlier I am suffering through marking the most awful exam papers. Thought you'd like to read an example introduction:

'People have to earn money. Live in the world. Therefore, people have to produce something. Having a lot of way selling a good. The best way is creating brand name to sell. The market use branding is caused by three main factors'

:thud:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
By the computer obviously. He's tense and frustrated. All the keys are still stuck together because nipple hasn't popped over to clean his keyboard in the past two days.

Surely cleaning keyboards is more an IT thing. Computer man!

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
And that's better? ???

(Actually, Reigate is one of my favourite towns. I used to enjoy many a night out there. I used to live in Dorking which is a madly exciting town)

split personality?

do you like the place or do you wanna rip the shit out of some1 for living there?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The only great thing about Reigate is that I went to college there. Fact. (Actually, Reigate is one of my favourite towns. I used to enjoy many a night out there. I used to live in Dorking which is a madly exciting town)
VI Form, nipple? I live 5 minutes walk from there. :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
VI Form, nipple? I live 5 minutes walk from there. :)

Yeah, was there for A levels then I was a Gym Instructor at the Fitness Zone near Safeway and I used to teach Rock Climbing at High Sports just on from Redhill. Really enjoyed my time there, in all seriousness, sort of place I would go back to when I start a family etc.

Wow, a non-insulting post! :D

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I think I just pissed myself laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here