Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread is like

Attachments

• hotdadslj.jpg
    hotdadslj.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 274

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Sorry. Didn't realise this thread would provoke such bile in people.

Was merely hoping to open up a bit of a debate on the best way to pull birds. The only people who seem to be staying calm on this are the ones who get regular action.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Take the cowards way out, invite her to something where you and a few mates (of both sexes) are going but be sure to take her there and sleaze her up whilst your mates make her feel comfortable. Then, if she enjoys the evening and your company, you have opened the doors to one on one outings. That's what I reckon, maaaaaaaaaaan.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Girls don't want to be asked out they want to be bent over a skip and rogered senseless.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Sorry. Didn't realise this thread would provoke such bile in people.

Was merely hoping to open up a bit of a debate on the best way to pull birds. The only people who seem to be staying calm on this are the ones who get regular action.

get yaself a wife mate - then all this MESS goes away...

.....and a new BIGGER one starts. ;)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Girls don't like boys. Girls like cars and money.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Back again and oh dear my messages really upset Nibble!!!!

Basically it was all a case of 'come into my parlour said the spider to the fly' but the spider got bit.

Anyway, full story. Last night I had only 3 hours sleep due my daughter's viral infection and complaints that she couldn't have milk. So came to work this morning fed up, worried and a whole day of marking papers faced me. So thought for once, just once, I would have a bit of fun and play Mary Whitehouse.

Seemed all good fun until Nibble's outburst and that was OK until he got personal and I thought to myself 'he's got a point, why am I encouraging this'

So, everyone, sorry if I upset you and more kudos to LB because when he draws someone in by faking bile everyone just smiles whereas I obviously don't have his skills and thus have to put up with the bile of Nibble.

Enjoy the rest of the thread boys... all I've got left is about sixty papers to mark of students trying to say exactly the same thing :(

p.s. Mendoza I got the Tate thing credit to you mate for not rising to the bait.

p.s. 2 - I do believe the gumph about mutual attraction... if it's there eveything comes naturally. The last time I put myself in the embarrassing situation of asking soemone out I was 15 and I never want to do that again!

p.s.3 (what am I doing?) Nibble mate, leave my daughter out of it please.. she doesn't deserve it.. even if I do.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
And just to show no hard feelings Mendoza... I give you my boyhood hero

75320.1.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I really wasn't being personal about your daughter, apologies if it seemed that way.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Apology accepted mate :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tsk - is there any reason why the STROP has kicked off before the football season has finished ahead of the official onset of "Great NSC Summer", as my fine poem once called it?

Anyway, now it's back to the action...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here