Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Rubbish, How very dare you!! :(

Because......?

You can't make comments like this and plod off mate... back up your contention... get a bit of spine!!!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Isn't this a veritable peanut-crunching crowd!! I can see that there are a lot of people on here who are responsible for all the traffic on the roads... you know, the ones who stop to gawk at traffic accidents... to see other person's misery.

The detritus of NSC all in one place. Bravo everyone!

Last edited:

Isn't this a veritable peanut-crunching crowd!! I can see that there are a lot of people on here who are responsible for all the traffic on the roads... you know, the ones who stop to gawk at traffic accidents... to see other person's misery.

Nibble? Is that you?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2382717]Nibble? Is that you?[/QUOTE]

:thud:

I was right! Someone please let this poor boy know that I am the real McCoy!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
QUOTE=¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2382724]There there, you just relax now. Nursie will be along with your next tablet soon enough.[/QUOTE]

:thumbsup:That's right. Respond with puerile humour. What I would expect really. When soemone can't respond to comments, made, they invariably either insult or use puerile humour. Keep goign and soont his thread will be twenty pages!

Got to go and teach a lecture now so I'll be back in two hours hoping that good people will have done the sane thing and consigned this thread to the waste heap it deserves.

HANDS_BREAKING_PENCIL_Large_Image_170356.JPG

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
QUOTE=¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2382724]There there, you just relax now. Nursie will be along with your next tablet soon enough.

:thumbsup:That's right. Respond with puerile humour. What I would expect really. When soemone can't respond to comments, made, they invariably either insult or use puerile humour. Keep goign and soont his thread will be twenty pages!

Got to go and teach a lecture now so I'll be back in two hours hoping that good people will have done the sane thing and consigned this thread to the waste heap it deserves.[/QUOTE]

Cheer up.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
OMG..... this is probably the worst thread I have read on NSC... GROW UP THE LOT OF YOU!!!!!

First of all only teenagers and kids ask girls out because they always set their sights to high. By the age of twenty you have worked out the theory of mutual attraction and asking out is no longer needed. If you are still resorting to asking out you are most of the time going to end of feeling embrarrassed or stuck with someone who might be ok for a one-night stand but is probably as desperate as you. Of course you may end up with the RIGHT ONE but if so you got there the long way round. Mutual attraction would have worked just as well.

Second.. what's all this rubbish with the piccies.... a pathetic attempt to turn this thread into a 'long' therefore 'classic' thread. Pathetic!

Thirdly - Hiney mate how does he know your wife's name. What on earth were you thinking when sharing such information up here? DP you really are a sad indidividual.....yes there are lot sof immature geeks on here who resort to inflammatory message. I didn't think you were one of them. Being mature is knowing the difference between something funny and inflammatory and one that is downright insulting.

..... and breathe....

I agree with the mutual attraction, and not asking girls out. It is the behaviour of a child. However you seem very boring and no-one wants to be told off so shut yer face.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

And you too are here are you not? Detritus.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
QUOTE=¤Dã?n¥ §êãGüLL¤;2382724]There there, you just relax now. Nursie will be along with your next tablet soon enough.

Got to go and teach a lecture now so I'll be back in two hours hoping that good people will have done the sane thing and consigned this thread to the waste heap it deserves.[/QUOTE]

You are a f***ing hypocrit(spel?) and a pompous old goat to boot!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** sake so there is mutual attraction? Great! You still have to "ask them out" in some way otherwise thats all there will be. SAKE

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Sully, hilarious. Having a go at a thread you are a part of and saying it is full of Detritus. Well guess what Sully, I happen to hate the people who put pictures and threads up trying to convince everyone what a wonderful, well rounded fulfilled life they have, where shall I go on holiday? What car should I buy,? I'm thinking of spending a fortune on a Plasma screen all that shite, and your avatar picture is the epitomy of it. Therefore I wont be taking anything you say seriously.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sully, hilarious. Having a go at a thread you are a part of and saying it is full of Detritus. Well guess what Sully, I happen to hate the people who put pictures and threads up trying to convince everyone what a wonderful, well rounded fulfilled life they have, where shall I go on holiday? What car should I buy,? I'm thinking of spending a fortune on a Plasma screen all that shite, and your avatar picture is the epitomy of it. Therefore I wont be taking anything you say seriously.
What the f*** are you talking about nipple? That a pic of him and his kid isn't it? What's wrong with that?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair dos.

I guess I'll get back to my skilled work, and you may as well get back to your dusting.

Why are you insulting me? I haven't insulted you at all. Oh, I know. Because you are a thread lurker who has no opinion of his own, just bobbles around taking the piss. Spineless wonder.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can someone else take the piss out of nipple please? I want to be the one in the deckchair with the crisps today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here