Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Asking girls out (NSFW: Contains occasional pictures of willies and bottoms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Another TIDY reply nipple. :thumbsup:

I specifically tell my clients that I do NOT tidy their offices. Tidying is for them to deal with. Hope that is cleared up for you.

Now come on, you can do better than cleaning puns, that is soooo 5 months ago and I consider you a better adversory than Bars or Mr. Sheen ever were. I know you can do it!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Also, just for the record I am self employed and only clean a few hours a week. You on the other hand have to endure the mundane existence of a career in IT. In Reigate no less, one of Surrey's most happening Market Towns. Do you still drink at the Red Cross?

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Also, just for the record I am self employed and only clean a few hours a week. You on the other hand have to endure the mundane existence of a career in IT. In Reigate no less, one of Surrey's most happening Market Towns. Do you still drink at the Red Cross?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck about you really do try and have at least ONE argument a day on here fella dont ya? ;)

(awaits Les B's defence report!!)

:p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You can scrub the idea of me working in Reigate Nipple, because I don't work there. I live there.

Lush

Mods' Pet
How long have we got?

40-1.jpg

According to the Which? Good Thread Guide 2005, this is still missing 3 key components;

- Threats of legal action

- Spielberg to flounce

- Bhaexpresso claiming to have defiled no less then two peoples mothers.

Still, this thread has all the makings of a classic. 20 pages by lunch?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
According to the Which? Good Thread Guide 2005, this is still missing 3 key components;

- Threats of legal action

- Spielberg to flounce

- Bhaexpresso claiming to have defiled no less then two peoples mothers.

Still, this thread has all the makings of a classic. 20 pages by lunch?

I expect the legal threats will come at some point.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here