Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole - Engalnd career over?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Your anti-British view on everything really grates after a while.

If you could swap his natural ability with that of Phillip Lahm, you'd still have Lahm as the better player. At the end of the day, Cole has been world class for a decade.

Is this some feeble attempt to start an argument? Cole is a prize bell-end as most people on this thread agree. I also think he is over-rated as others agree. His nationality has zero to do with it.

I also dislike John Terry. Do you think this is because he's British? Or do you think it might be because of other reasons?

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Being two footed should be a pre-requisite for ANY player. So no, it isn't a bit like saying Messi is too short.

why? while advantagous, it clearly isnt a requirement in the profession and never has been, as long as overall ability is present. on the wing its even less relevent. you are picking on an perceived weakness that doesn't detract from his ability in the position he plays.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Cole, like Terry has been massively overindulged by Chelsea to the point where they both feel they can say do just about anything and still get the support of the club.

I genuinely think both have lost the ability to see right from wrong.

Cole, like Terry has been massively overindulged by Chelsea to the point where they both feel they can say do just about anything and still get the support of the club.

I genuinely think both have lost the ability to see right from wrong.

This is true, but i think the time has come to cut these boys loose as it appears that the more bangers they have the more irresponsibly they can behave...and try to get away with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here