Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Cole - Engalnd career over?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Following the damning comments in the FA report on Ashley Cole's comments, a tweet from the Raeal AC3 'Hahahahaa well done #fa I lied did I, #BUNCHOFTW***

Assume after this that another retirment will be announced shortly, or that ##leighton Baines will just keep the shirt.

Still on the performance at the Amex probablhy best if does retire, as slow and not impressive.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
image.jpg

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
#BUNCHOFTWATS rather sums up many people's feelings on this whole issue, and I'm not talking about the FA here.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"Premier League Footballers Are Total Arsehats Shocker"

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
There really are some truly obnoxious people out there, and sadly they often seem to be multi-millionaires, thanks to an ability to kick a ball straight.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
As good a left back as he is, I couldn't really care either way. England aren't in any position to be winning anything any time soon with or without him.

Let's just blood youngsters who've yet to spout off in the press about what ***** they are

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
What an obnoxious idiot he yet again proves himself to be. As said above, England would be better off playing younger, less-experienced players in his (and other) positions at the moment so he won't be missed much.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Anyone who cheats on Cheryl Cole can't be all there

Absolutely this. Same applies to Crouchy. I mean FFS, if you had Cheryl Cole or Abby Clancy waiting for you at home, why in the name of all things holy would you want to play away?

Unless of course you wanted an intelligent conversation, but I'm guessing that wasn't their reasons :lolol:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
career over for what?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Never liked him. Great LB, but absolute c**k of a bloke along with Terry. I'd be glad to see the back of both of them, it's time for Baines and Gibbs to take that LB spot.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
#Wayne Bridge For England

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
He might be right on this issue, he might not. I just don't give a f*** any more as there really are FAR more important things for the rest of us to worry about.

I'd say the one thing he did right was piss off Cheryl Cole. I find her more nausiating than him.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd say the one thing he did right was piss off Cheryl Cole. I find her more nausiating than him.

If I was a footballer who didn't want people to find out I was gay, I might be tempted to 'marry' a talentless chav singer who wants to shed the racist tag she picked up when assaulting a black toilet attendant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here