Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ashley Barnes - what's the point?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
The point is he is a great prospect mixed with the fact he is already a very good player and has an awesome goals-game ratio for us. Are you just annoyed that he didn't score that header? If so, grow up

Stumpy Tim

Someone pointed out WW to me today, and I was slightly surprised that someone who spouts all that negative rubbish was a a slightly geeky looking nerd. With a slightly rotund mate who may or may not be TCB. Made me chuckle

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I listened to the game so fair enough those that were there have the rights to a better opinion but didn't we play ten times better AFTER the subs?

Sep 1, 2010
It really is a case of 2 regulars on here being delibrately outspoken, no doubt about it, probably not getting enough attention in their personal lives. I, like most adults grew out of that stage when i was around 12 yrs old.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I propose that everyone on NSC add WW & TCB to their ignore list.

They are attention seeking twats of the highest order and have nothing constructive or informative to say ...ever

Who's with me?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Someone pointed out WW to me today, and I was slightly surprised that someone who spouts all that negative rubbish was a a slightly geeky looking nerd. With a slightly rotund mate who may or may not be TCB. Made me chuckle

class, thought he would look like a nob

Sep 1, 2010
notlistening.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
TCB was saying much the same about Jenson Button and Gus Poyet a year ago, he tends to end up with egg on his face, wipe it off and pick another bete noir only to look a mug again a few months down the line. I expect the same will happen with Barnes.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Quite happy with a point, think we did ok without being too exciting. Just a shame we're playing with ten men every time he's on the pitch.

Complete bollox as usual. Barnes is inexperienced but as his goal at Withdean last week showed he has the talent just needs some polishing.

As for you wish you would just disappear.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
Why take any notice of TCB. He's proved time and again that he is no judge of a player. Just ask him how Crofts has done since he was writing him off this time last year.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Why take any notice of TCB. He's proved time and again that he is no judge of a player. Just ask him how Crofts has done since he was writing him off this time last year.

Not the same Crofts that is now playing in the Championship and scoring goals for Norwich.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here