Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Ashes 2021-22

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
At least I will have a few more hours sleep tonight. I am resigned to England's fate.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I'm trying to temper my optimism with the reality that it is actually far more likely that we will lose a wicket before the new ball is taken, then be bowled out before tea and end up leaving Australia a token target of about 60 which they'll take the extra half hour to knock off at the end of day four.

I refuse to do an all nighter purely because two batsmen are showing some guts when it's been sorely missing for the rest of the match.

Tea!!!??

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
BT - no feed for quite a while now. I always stay up for the most depressing sessions.

TMS might be a better option. In bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'm trying to temper my optimism with the reality that it is actually far more likely that we will lose a wicket before the new ball is taken, then be bowled out before tea and end up leaving Australia a token target of about 60 which they'll take the extra half hour to knock off at the end of day four.

I refuse to do an all nighter purely because two batsmen are showing some guts when it's been sorely missing for the rest of the match.

Extremely optimistic.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
BT - no feed for quite a while now. I always stay up for the most depressing sessions.

TMS might be a better option. In bed.

Yup, over to TMS. Catching up on some work at the same time. Bliss.

ShandyH

Jan 22, 2010
Back in London
It's not their fault - apparently the generator for the Fox Sports camera trucks at the ground has broken and they've no backup...

How can you not have back-up for a highly anticipated international sporting event where you’ve sold on TV rights to global networks. I mean, what does that cost?

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
It's not their fault - apparently the generator for the Fox Sports camera trucks at the ground has broken and they've no backup...

This is a landmark sporting event. Historic. That we can't show it is more than embarrassing.

I blame the ECB, BT Sport, Sky, probably the BBC and all the sorry twats involved. An omnishambles.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here