Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article For All The Rentaquote Lefties On Here

and i bet you come from a nice white middle class area dont you mate , if you had actually come from and felt so alienated in the area you were born that you were forced to move out to escape the crime and filthy habits of some of these nice fluffy hard working immigrants then i guarantee you would feel differently about the bnp, i happen to not think they are sufficiently competent to govern but dont dismiss people making a protest vote as morons

A protest vote is a vote for an inoffensive pointless party, like the Greens (not because they are pointless, but because they won't win any seats) or the Monster Raving Looney party. Voting for racist, bigoted councillors is a vote for racism and bigotry, not a protest vote.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
A protest vote is a vote for an inoffensive pointless party, like the Greens (not because they are pointless, but because they won't win any seats) or the Monster Raving Looney party. Voting for racist, bigoted councillors is a vote for racism and bigotry, not a protest vote.
no its f***ing not a protest vote is voting for a party like the bnp which at least gives voice to the white working class concerns albeit in an amateurish way,when will you people wake up and realise that racism works both f***ing ways

bigc

Jul 5, 2003

Amen to that. Did anyone see just how AWFUL their leaflets were in London?

Sections about supporting the Irish for example, well they've changed their tune there!

But the "best" was a rant about "Black gangs" and then the only picture they could supply was some primary school kids!

There was also the irony of a "Jewish" BNP supporter angry about immigration and people that aren't British.

no its f***ing not a protest vote is voting for a party like the bnp which at least gives voice to the white working class concerns albeit in an amateurish way,when will you people wake up and realise that racism works both f***ing ways

Sounds to me like your're saying that it's actually not a protest vote; if you have a reason to vote for a party, it's not a protest vote. A protest vote is a vote for a party only because you DON'T want to vote for any of the main parties. You are saying that people (I'm guessing this includes you) vote for the BNP to 'give the white working class a voice'. So it's a regular vote, not a protest vote.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
gully if you are going to lecture people on their grammar at least spell SENTENCE correctly:lolol:

Thank you kindly for highlighting my erroneous spelling, though to be fair my comment was made in regards to his use of capitalisation and not his grammar.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sounds to me like your're saying that it's actually not a protest vote; if you have a reason to vote for a party, it's not a protest vote. A protest vote is a vote for a party only because you DON'T want to vote for any of the main parties. You are saying that people (I'm guessing this includes you) vote for the BNP to 'give the white working class a voice'. So it's a regular vote, not a protest vote.
it is a protest vote because i wouldnt want them to actually win power, i just want to wake up the main parties to white working class voters concerns

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fantastiche. Bars is revealing himself to be a right wing Tory twit and Bushy has joined the ranks of the disturbing number of Nazi fuckwits masquerading as Patriots on this board.

Interesting Piece In That Bastion Of The Chattering Classes, The Observer

Andrew Rawnsley: Cameron or Brown - who will end up with a Crewe cut? | Comment is free | The Observer

The Labour campaign is worse. It is, in fact, a disgrace. What was once regarded as the cleverest electioneering operation in the democratic world has descended into a crude parody of the silliest and nastiest aspects of political campaigning. Labour activists dressed in toppers and tails stalk the Tory candidate to attack him as a 'toff' because his family built up a successful chain of shoe repairers. It's not Edward Timpson who is made to look like the nob by these puerile games.

When not playing the class card in a juvenile way, Labour has been playing the race card in a poisonous way. The BNP is not standing in the seat, but you could be forgiven for thinking that you were looking at their stuff when you read some of Labour's campaign material. One Labour leaflet invites a vote against the Tories on the grounds that they 'oppose making foreign nationals carry an ID card'. The Tories actually oppose making anyone carry an ID card. Labour should be ashamed of stooping to xenophobia to try to cling on to the seat. They are getting this down and dirty because so much is at stake here, especially for the Prime Minister.

Dandyman, THPP, London Calling....Any Comments About The Party Led By That Man Of Principle, Brown Or Can We Assume That You're Going To Stop Taking The Moral High Ground, Politically, On This Board And Just Acknowledge That Your Lot Are No Better Than The Chancers In The Tory Party?

IF IT'S TRUE.

YOU'RE RIGHT.

YOU WILL SEE FROM MY OTHER (NOT THIS THREAD) POSTS, I WOULD PREFER NOT TO VOTE FOR THE PRESENT LABOUR PARTY.

HOWEVER, I AGREE WITH OLD TOM HARK, LABOUR HAS DONE SOME GOOD,

THE INVESTMENT IN RAILWAYS,

INVESTMENT IN SCHOOLS, THE FIRST TIME FOR DECADES WE ARE INVESTING 5.5% OF GDP, THE INTERNATIONAL NORM!

INVESTMENT IN CHILDCARE, ESEPECIALLY IN INNER CITY AREAS,

THE FANTASTIC DECENT HOMES PROGRAMME, WHY SHOULD COUNCIL HOUSES BE SLUMS!?

MINIMUM WAGE

IMPROVED PUBLIC SERVICES - WHO CANNOT FORGET THE CRAP SERVICES WE USE TO HAVE IN THE CUT BACK 80'S AND 90'S

FREE BUS PASS FOR ALL PENSIONERS AND DISABLED PEOPLE

THE 10P TAX THRESHOLD.

my problem with Labour, is they should be doing more investing in community and public services,

more controll and tax raising powers should be relocated to the local and regional level,

the power and control of whitehall should be reduced,

Labour problem is that just don't how to sell a good story, the pensioners bus initiative has just come in, who knows about it? Its been in London for decades!

The 10p tax removal is the Labour Party biggest disaster after the Iraq war.

another problem I have with Labour - is they were voted in 1997 - as the lead Party in an anti tory alliance!

They had agreed with the Libs Dems that the new Government would have cross party representation, that bond should have kept and still be kept!

Non - core Labour Party people have now lost complete faith with Labour, it does not represent them, it has failed ethically and morally to run the UK progressively.

It is perverse that the next election will again be run by a Party only getting 40% of the vote!

LC

Oct 25, 2003
i was doing a housing essay the other day, and i had to basically read every political parties manifesto to find their policy on housing

i thought i'd give the BNP site a try

god its f***ing awful, regardless of whether you agree with them or not, the way they present themselves is appalling

they want to stop immigration, but they also want more nurses

riiiiiiiiiiiiight

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Fantastiche. Bars is revealing himself to be a right wing Tory twit and Bushy has joined the ranks of the disturbing number of Nazi fuckwits masquerading as Patriots on this board.
and you are revealing yourself as a middle class fuckwit who has never had to live in the midst of large immigrant community, if i thought i was in any way racially superior to people of a different colour to me then i would be a nazi but i dont , i just know that people from vastly different cultural backgrounds dont mix well i know this for a fact , and dont try quoting any " i used to live in brixton/hackney/peckham" shit to me , middle class wankers doing the isnt it trendy to to live in this ethnically diverse vibrant community bollocks and then scuttling back to their leafy white (relatively) crime free areas just doesnt cut it

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
So, the only real way for the BNP to succeed as a Government...given that they want to stop immigration...would be to adopt the worst policy of Communist dictatorships and pretty much tell people which profession they have to go into, otherwise how will they find enough people to become nurses?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
i was doing a housing essay the other day, and i had to basically read every political parties manifesto to find their policy on housing

i thought i'd give the BNP site a try

god its f***ing awful, regardless of whether you agree with them or not, the way they present themselves is appalling

they want to stop immigration, but they also want more nurses

riiiiiiiiiiiiight
ever thought of training our own ?? ive had the misfortune to visit a friend in hospital under the " care "of some of the most sullen , uncaring , unhygienic nurses ive ever met and they were african

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Same Could Be Said For The Tens Of Thousands Of Londoners Who Voted BNP.

Is This An Admission That People Might Be Allowed To Vote For Who They Want Without Being Called Stupid?

No the fact that they voted BNP shows them up to idiots, do try and keep up

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
So, the only real way for the BNP to succeed as a Government...given that they want to stop immigration...would be to adopt the worst policy of Communist dictatorships and pretty much tell people which profession they have to go into, otherwise how will they find enough people to become nurses?
perhaps if they improved the pay and conditions of nurses which have been criminally ignored by both tory and labour administrations then more people would be attracted to the profession and obviously staff retention would be greater, also i know for a fact that there is huge waste within the nhs , perhaps if some of that were cut it could be used more effectively ?

Oct 25, 2003
ever thought of training our own ?? ive had the misfortune to visit a friend in hospital under the " care "of some of the most sullen , uncaring , unhygienic nurses ive ever met and they were african

the only way you're going to get large amount of brits to become nurses is by dramatically increasing the wages

so to increase the amount of nurses, either pay british nurses a LOT more, or get them in from abroad, simple

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...a return to the good old times when we were a nation whose economy was largely based on agriculture, now let me think, when was that?...oh yeah, the Middle Ages.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
perhaps if they improved the pay and conditions of nurses which have been criminally ignored by both tory and labour administrations then more people would be attracted to the profession and obviously staff retention would be greater, also i know for a fact that there is huge waste within the nhs , perhaps if some of that were cut it could be used more effectively ?

I am in total agreement with you there, speak with most people in the NHS and they complain about the amount of beuracracy, cut some of that out and we would probably be heading in the right direction.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here