Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article For All The Rentaquote Lefties On Here

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Apart from we ruled the place for hundreds of years!

And the AWFUL borders we drew up, that didn't help tribalism.

But that isn't just our fault, all of Western Europe is equally guilty. And also on our own continent too sometimes, look at the Balkans especially.

Dandyman

In London village.
well here ... i witnessed peoples grandparents being brought over here at the age of 75 on many occasions and immediatelydrawing an old age pension to which they had contributed nothing!! ...mate , over to you

The Pension Service - A to Z - State Pension

"Can I get it?
If you have:

Reached State Pension age? And;
you, your husband wife or civil partner have paid or been credited with NI contributions?
You may be entitled to a State Pension."

It seems HM Government don't agree with you.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The Pension Service - A to Z - State Pension

"Can I get it?
If you have:

Reached State Pension age? And;
you, your husband wife or civil partner have paid or been credited with NI contributions?
You may be entitled to a State Pension."

It seems HM Government don't agree with you.
ok then mate it must have been benefits equivalent to the state pension , they had still contributed NOTHING

Dandyman

In London village.
ok then mate it must have been benefits equivalent to the state pension , they had still contributed NOTHING

Hard to see how that works as benefits are also based on a contributory system but let's try the council housing next. Which borough(s) did you live in?

Dandyman

In London village.
absolute bollocks about benefits being contributory , newham and tower hamlets was where i lived in east london wandsworth in south london

DWP - Services and benefits

About the only possible non contributory one I can see is;

"Can I get it?
Are you:

Aged 80 or over?
Not getting a State Pension or you are getting less than a full State Pension because you have not paid enough National Insurance (NI) contributions?
Currently living in England, Scotland or Wales.
If you answered YES to these questions, and you have lived in Great Britain for a total of 10 years or more in any continuous period of 20 years before or after your 80th birthday, you could claim the Over 80 Pension."

but hardly straight off the boat either.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
DWP - Services and benefits

About the only possible non contributory one I can see is;

"Can I get it?
Are you:

Aged 80 or over?
Not getting a State Pension or you are getting less than a full State Pension because you have not paid enough National Insurance (NI) contributions?
Currently living in England, Scotland or Wales.
If you answered YES to these questions, and you have lived in Great Britain for a total of 10 years or more in any continuous period of 20 years before or after your 80th birthday, you could claim the Over 80 Pension."

but hardly straight off the boat either.
im telling you now they were on benefits /income support whatever , now the council housing how are you going to attempt to expose me as some paranoid right wing fantasist on that one ?

I am not sure Bangladesh was ever functioning, only the very poor with no option in Pakistan and India went there, hence the need to get out of the place.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I am not sure Bangladesh was ever functioning, only the very poor with no option in Pakistan and India went there, hence the need to get out of the place.
i dont dispute that mate and i do feel sorry for these people, unfortunately not sorry enough to want them here costing us money that could be better spent on drugs/medical treatment etc for our own people

i dont dispute that mate and i do feel sorry for these people, unfortunately not sorry enough to want them here costing us money that could be better spent on drugs/medical treatment etc for our own people

At least your honest.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
im telling you now they were on benefits /income support whatever , now the council housing how are you going to attempt to expose me as some paranoid right wing fantasist on that one ?

hmmm, tricky one, which should I believe? Official government policy or angry message board rant?

It's a tough choice.

hmmm, tricky one, which should I believe? Official government policy or angry message board rant?

It's a tough choice.

Point is Alan and even Dandyman.

If you put over Bushy facts to the Country, I reckon, the vast majority of the popultation, whatever, their class, politics, education or profession will take that situation as fact and will know other cases!!

the only way you're going to get large amount of brits to become nurses is by dramatically increasing the wages

so to increase the amount of nurses, either pay british nurses a LOT more, or get them in from abroad, simple

Well as a traditional Labour voter I would train people born in the United Kingdom to be nurses and doctors and pay them good wages, this is typical of New Labour, save money and get immigrants in on the cheap, this also then exploits the immigrants who should be getting the same wage as someone who comes from the UK.
Immigration in my opinion is just a way of enticing cheap labour to the UK, New Labour advocate it and the the Tories would be doing it if they were in power too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here