Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Putting Dunk and Webster aside…

Ben White has so many positives, it’s remarkable it’s taken until now for Southgate to relent.

1) Obviously his overall quality. He’s a bit rough around the edges but is a rolls Royce defender. Superb on the ball and bringing it out. Excellent tempermant.

Sorry Vaga, but I guess I'm on an island of one but I don't actually think he IS a terrific defender, in fact third best at BHA currently.

Yes, he does really good things, but every game there is a cock up which has the opposition bearing down on us. Or a tackle that isn't made, or a player he hasn't tracked. Yes, his ability is very good, but to say he is a Rolls Royce defender (ie England quality right now) is wrong in my humble opinion.

But good luck to the lad, be great for him and the club (but he KNOWS Dunk and Webster are better DEFENDERS :) )

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Just a thought could be awkward if Dunk and White are both picked and White chooses to room with Philips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
who the hell is sam johnstone?

A) You can argue with that ridiculous Leeds comment! Club should make no bearing etc etc
B) He’s been a top performer for WBA this season

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Indeed . . . just don't expect him to make the final 25.

Doubt it but it’s a start eh - and will Chuck £5mil+ on the asking price. Thanks to Bielsa obviously all of this.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Well done Ben. First England squad at any age group I believe.

Being lazy here but can someone tell me/us which Albion players will be at the Euros?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
England’s Ben White

Already saying on sky Ben white won’t make the final 26 [emoji23]couldn’t make this shite up honestly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Well done Ben. First England squad at any age group I believe.

Being lazy here but can someone tell me/us which Albion players will be at the Euros?

I think

Veltman
Tross
Sanchez
Poss White

Have I missed anyone? Prob have...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here