[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Big Ben starts!!

Get yourself a goal son.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Looks like a shoot out between White, Godfrey and Ward-Prowse for the freed up TAA slot.

White starting as centre back, Godfrey right back and Ward-Prowse on set pieces...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That must be a sign Southgate is seriously considering him for the Euros to replace TAA

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Leeds must be kicking themselves for allowing him to come to us.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That must be a sign Southgate is seriously considering him for the Euros to replace TAA

Or a sign he's definitely not going so an injury to him doesn't matter to Southgate.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Good to see him selected and may now watch. However can somebody explain the point of having warm up games for a tournament and selecting players that are not going

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Looks like a shoot out between White, Godfrey and Ward-Prowse for the freed up TAA slot.

White starting as centre back, Godfrey right back and Ward-Prowse on set pieces...

Think something quite spectacular will have to happen for Ward-Prowse not to be given the nod. Surprised he was left out in the first place tbh.

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
E3H6Y-DWUAML_mL.jpeg

Living the dream :)

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I have an issue as I said I would never watch England if the sock boy cheating fraud is playing, but want to watch our Ben, have they invented a TV which you can photo shop a player out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:lolol:

Jesus Christ our fans sometimes.

It is quite obvious that he is seriously being considered to go... he's exactly the type of player Southgate likes.

I reckon if he puts in a performance today then he's going to the Euros.

Wot?

That's a perfectly acceptable counter point.
It's not like Southgate has a bottomless pit of players to choose from and he's already lost one from his squad.

BW's England career is likely to outlive Southgate's, by a considerable margin.
It'll be great if he goes but by the same token his inclusion in this game really isn't a sign GS has sudden seen sense.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
So double Dunk's England cap total within a week.

Joking aside, hoping for his usual high performance and does enough to take the available spot for the Euros

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Leeds must be kicking themselves for allowing him to come to us.

I know. Muppets. All those years developing and nurturing his career path, from early teens onwards, and then they let him go just because he had a decent loan spell somewhere. What a **** up from Leeds!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So double Dunk's England cap total within a week.

Joking aside, hoping for his usual high performance and does enough to take the available spot for the Euros

Gonna have to cover The Minger as well as look after himself.

It'll be tough for the lad.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I have an issue as I said I would never watch England if the sock boy cheating fraud is playing, but want to watch our Ben, have they invented a TV which you can photo shop a player out yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky used to have 'player cam' where they would focus on just one player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here