Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So how did the leeds player who is on loan to us play the other night. Been away on holiday.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
My son said exactly the same. He wants White but thinks Southgate will select Ward-Prowse to cover TAA's set pieces. Either are better options than Lingard.

He might well pick him - still think White is a long shot - but presumably we're more than covered with set pieces given Foden ,Trippier, Kane, Grealish, Mount, Shaw and so

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He might well pick him - still think White is a long shot - but presumably we're more than covered with set pieces given Foden ,Trippier, Kane, Grealish, Mount, Shaw and so

I know what you and [MENTION=258]Pavilionaire[/MENTION] are saying but.....

Those players can *take* free kicks. JWP will score almost every single one. Also, probably the second best corner taker in the whole 33 after......Trent.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
TAA officially out.

Southgate to name replacement after the Romania game on Sunday.

Still time for White to show his top level quality.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Between JWP and White you'd think.
By the way, this gives the impression Southgate really has no idea what his best 26 is. What has he be doing for the last 2 years?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Between JWP and White you'd think.
By the way, this gives the impression Southgate really has no idea what his best 26 is. What has he be doing for the last 2 years?

Season ticket at Villa innit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Hate to dampen the excitement, but I'd be surprised if White ends up replacing TAA. Southgate made it clear that White, Godfrey and Ramsdale were only called up for experience, so were unlikely to ever make the final squad.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hate to dampen the excitement, but I'd be surprised if White ends up replacing TAA. Southgate made it clear that White, Godfrey and Ramsdale were only called up for experience, so were unlikely to ever make the final squad.

Most likely, but they are on standby though. And there’s still time for other injuries. So it’s not impossible.

On form Linguard would be the one you’d think. But would he get anywhere close to the team? I don’t think he would. Ditto Prowse. Ben’s versatility and resilience does give him a good shout as he’d be a very useful option to have on the bench.

But I’m not super optimistic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here