Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Arsenal’s Ben White

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
White for Brighton - Dunk, Webster, wing backs and midfielders making angles and giving a break through the press or freeing space for him to step forward.

White for England - everyone stands looking gormlessly at him so he has to go back to Mings.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Decided to watch tonight as Ben White is playing, but how is Mings ahead of Dunk and why are the w*****s in the stand booing the taking of the knee disgraceful totaly disgraceful

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
How does Mings keep getting picked while Lewis Dunk has one cap?

Commentator, 1st minute " Mistake by Mings".

I wish I had a pound for every time I heard that.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
White for Brighton - Dunk, Webster, wing backs and midfielders making angles and giving a break through the press or freeing space for him to step forward.

White for England - everyone stands looking gormlessly at him so he has to go back to Mings.

I thought this as well in the Austria game. Maybe it’s an unfair observation. But Albion are a far better coached team than England.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I think Injuries will prove to be the problem this tournament. With a fully fit squad we could play Lamptey, White, Dunk Webster and March ???

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I thought this as well in the Austria game. Maybe it’s an unfair observation. But Albion are a far better coached team than England.

Completely agree. In the first 15 It's stood out how BW is calm and comfortable with the ball, not many of the other defensive players on the pitch look anywhere near as composed

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Ben is playing it safe. Mind you, he can't get too isolated from Mingpiece as he's covering for the useless kunnt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here