Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v F.C Barcelona.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No but I bet there is a bloke who shouts "get that board down" every time they do the half time Nou Camp Wager :lol:

And "Sort it OUT Guardiola" if they get to half time and it's still 0-0.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
I really dont think Arsenal have played that bad, am I the only one? A sloppy 10 minutes aside they have looked composed and created a few chances that they should have done better with.

And saying that the fans are embaressing themselves is an utter joke. Have you been to Withdean? Jears for absolutely eveything, that's football fans the world over.

It's a good game in any case. The other comments comparing this game to typical English football is true though. They style which England play, which is clearly limited to the players we have available, should have died with the dinosaurs.

Absoulte TOSH! Football wasn't invented at the time of the dinosaurs :dunce:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
And "Sort it OUT Guardiola" if they get to half time and it's still 0-0.

And i bet they moan and moan on NCC (Nou Camp Chat) if Messi doesnt finish every chance he has, he is useless of course!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I really dont think Arsenal have played that bad, am I the only one? A sloppy 10 minutes aside they have looked composed and created a few chances that they should have done better with.

And saying that the fans are embaressing themselves is an utter joke. Have you been to Withdean? Jears for absolutely eveything, that's football fans the world over.

It's a good game in any case. The other comments comparing this game to typical English football is true though. They style which England play, which is clearly limited to the players we have available, should have died with the dinosaurs.

I hardly think Withdean should be barometer against which other fans are judged!

But I have to disagree with your first point - Arsenal created one decent chance early on with RVP missed. Apart from that they have been ripped to shreds bar the odd counter attack - and haven't created any clear chances. Barca have missed a sitter (by Messi's standards) and had a perfectly good goal chalked off. Which is why I think its a bit rich hearing Arsenal fans try to take the piss at this stage.

Having said that, decent(ish) start from them to the 2nd half?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
No problems here. Have you sat on the remote?

Naaa, its kicked back in now. First 6 minutes had nothing, not even any crowd noise or anything was kinda weird as I would hear the roar/bitching of the crowd here and there but thats it. All back on now though

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
That Messi, he's useless. Give me Ashley Barnes any day of the week.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Piss poor keeping in my view, cover the angles son

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here