Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v F.C Barcelona.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wilshere has been significantly better than Fabregas so far, though that's not saying much.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The Arsenal fans are embarrassing themselves. They are being completely and utterly outclassed, yet are ironically cheering on the odd occasion Barca misplace a pass, or when the flag went up for Messi's header just then.

Feb 14, 2010
How far behind is England's national side behind Barca (and Arsenal)? Reason we pick players that go "box to box son" instead of being able to pass it. Look how fast the ball moves and look at the players off the ball. Compare that to England in the wold cup when gerrard ran around alot and then smack the ball 30 yard balls to "spread the play". How many 30 yard balls are barca playing? None. Watch and learn English football fans and coaches. Thank god we have Gus.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Do you think there's an old bloke at the Nou Camp who shouts "Get it FORWARD Barça" every time they knock it around the back line for a few passes?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The Arsenal fans are embarrassing themselves. They are being completely and utterly outclassed, yet are ironically cheering on the odd occasion Barca misplace a pass, or when the flag went up for Messi's header just then.

Indeed, they're feeling hard done by over a number of perceived offsides, when in fact replays have shown Barcelona were onside nearly every time. And they've have had a goal disallowed for offside that wasn't.

PHCgull

Gus-ambivalent User
Mar 5, 2009
ha ha, thats good.

Im fed up with being the league one arsenal, orient can be that.

i want to be the LEAGUE ONE BARCELONA

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Must admit both teams play lovely football.............why i think they could even give us a good game.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Eboue is just SHIT, isn't he? A laughable excuse for a player.

I bet their fans boo the linesman off. Wrongly.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
the big positive for Arsenal at the moment is that Wiltshire has looked brilliant,so at ease on the ball and is a wonderful prospect! apart from that its only 1-0 i suppose

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Do you think there's an old bloke at the Nou Camp who shouts "Get it FORWARD Barça" every time they knock it around the back line for a few passes?

No but I bet there is a bloke who shouts "get that board down" every time they do the half time Nou Camp Wager :lol:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I really dont think Arsenal have played that bad, am I the only one? A sloppy 10 minutes aside they have looked composed and created a few chances that they should have done better with.

And saying that the fans are embaressing themselves is an utter joke. Have you been to Withdean? Jears for absolutely eveything, that's football fans the world over.

It's a good game in any case. The other comments comparing this game to typical English football is true though. They style which England play, which is clearly limited to the players we have available, should have died with the dinosaurs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here