Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal v F.C Barcelona.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Really looking forward to this one, two sides who can play great attacking football when they set their minds to it. I would love to see Arsenal win as I prefer them to any of the other English sides in the competition...hopefully Barcelona will attack and not just try to grind out a 0-0, if they do then it will give Arsenal space to counter attack.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I dont know what to think of Songs facial colours...wow what a counter by Walcot, VP was right there

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The commentator said a few minutes ago that Arsenal were matching Barcelona with their football :ohmy: Not in the game I'm watching they're not. Arsenal do a few passes then give it away. Barcelona knock it around effortlessly and never look like letting the Arse get a touch. Fabregas has been poor and their defence is getting sprung every time. They're all whinging about offsides but nearly every ball and run has been measured to absolute perfection by Villa, Messi or Pedro, leaving the Arsenal defenders and crowd looking stupid.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
How much better is Walcott this season? He actually looks like a footballer & not a decent runner.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
The commentator said a few minutes ago that Arsenal were matching Barcelona with their football :ohmy: Not in the game I'm watching they're not. Arsenal do a few passes then give it away. Barcelona knock it around effortlessly and never look like letting the Arse get a touch. Fabregas has been poor and their defence is getting sprung every time. They're all whinging about offsides but nearly every ball and run has been measured to absolute perfection by Villa, Messi or Pedro, leaving the Arsenal defenders and crowd looking stupid.

Kind of like the last 4 minutes of Barca passing?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Did the commentator just say "The magic roundabout is starting to spin"? :facepalm:

Sake. I'm turning the sound down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here