Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armistice Day: protesters burn poppy - Telegraph

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
How anyone can seek to defend or excuse this behaviour is beyond me.
Also, if someone finds these acts offensive, provocative, insulting in the extreme, it seems they have to justify their concern to the NSC intelligencia!

Me, I would love to get stuck into the c***s.

the hitman

Jan 17, 2008
Viva Las Burgess Hill
Now that is what racism in this country is, not wanting to kick out people like this...

And why are these racist c***s living in our country? They should not be allowed to, But due to PC, any who says this is deemed a racist by the do gooders.

Get some f***ing sense.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Propaganda everywhere.

The dirty muslims and the noble whiteman.

In Iraq figures of anywhere between 150,000-600,000 civillians killed since invasion.

I would imagine a similar picture in Afghaninstan.

"We find it disgusting that innocent people, innocent children, have been killed in an illegal and unjust war and we are demonstrating against that...We want the Government to pull the troops out from these countries"

They're not protesting the 2 World Wars like some on here assume.

These 30 muslims actions are not the smartest ways of going about things but who else is speaking up for the 100s of 1000s of innocent.

They may (more than likelly) have lost family, and i know exactly what i would do if my family was killed by an invading force, take it out on the invading countries government and/or it's people.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Over the last few years, all sorts of extremists (including the BNP) have attempted to hijack the Poppy Appeal and politicise it.

Safety ignored, it appears to be as strong as ever.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Franks Brother

Your comments are spot on, if they don't like it here then f*"k off. Ive had enough of their behaviour and as rightly said if we said anything to offend their guvnor Muhammed they would be looking to behead us - FACT.

The main problem I have is trying to understand the ethos of the koran. Its interpretation differs from peace and love to all, to death and destruction of all infidels. Its now time to stop pussy footing around and ask for a clear and precise interpretation from the muslim community. What are the true beliefs they follow.

I wait to be shouted down as a racist

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The main problem I have is trying to understand the ethos of the koran. Its interpretation differs from peace and love to all, to death and destruction of all infidels.

I've met some Christians who read the bible like that....

The old muslim man who works in my local shop is spitting blood about other "muslims" (and non muslims) who read his religion like that.

He should go on the telly.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
People are correct in saying in other countries, these people would be in a lot of shit...
Britain is not other countries. Britain is a country that is admired around the world for its free speech and its democratic values..

If you dont want free speech, one of the things that people admire around the world about Britain, Ill offer the same advice to the people telling these idiot fanatics to do... f*** off and live somewhere else, go and live under a dictatorship, where you will be punished for saying things YOU say, that other people dont like.
Free speech and democracy is that...free speech and democracy, as much as these maggots have infringed on decency, its their right.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
And you live in Prague....clearly nailed your flag to the mast. Come back home me old mucker and try the situation for size. Nuff said, these peoples believes are so dangerous and bordering on murder.

Why not come "back home" and see what we are on about. Whilst you are over there I don't believe your in a position to comment.

(awaits "your'e a racist etc etc)

One last point, its not their right to burn poppies et al. We would be hanging off one of their rope cranes if we did something similar in their country !!!!!!!!! FACT !

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
And you live in Prague....clearly nailed your flag to the mast. Come back home me old mucker and try the situation for size. Nuff said, these peoples believes are so dangerous and bordering on murder.

Why not come "back home" and see what we are on about. Whilst you are over there I don't believe your in a position to comment.

(awaits "your'e a racist etc etc)

One last point, its not their right to burn poppies et al. We would be hanging off one of their rope cranes if we did something similar in their country !!!!!!!!! FACT !

Yeah, youre right. When theres no cheap air travel, and only my entire family still living in Brighton, the internet, and sky tv, ill have no clue.
Ive already 'nailed my flag to the mast' when serving as a signalman in the Royal Navy.
We dont live in a country where people are hanging off a 'rope crane' for free speech. FACT.
Like I said, Britain is known for its tolerance and free speech around the world, and frankly,
because people are offended by some free speech they dont like, I dont see a reason to change.
If YOU want to live under a dictatorship, where YOUR speech is censored, feel free to travel.
I live in the EU. Do you believe the only muslims in the EU are located in Britain?

Last edited:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yeah, youre right. When theres no cheap air travel, and only my entire family still living in Brighton, the internet, and sky tv, ill have no clue.
Ive already 'nailed my flag to the mast' when serving as a signalman in the Royal Navy.
We dont live in a country where people are hanging off a 'rope crane' for free speech. FACT.
Like I said, Britain is known for its tolerance and free speech around the world, and frankly,
because people are offended by some free speech they dont like, I dont see a reason to change.
If YOU want to live under a dictatorship, where YOUR speech is censored, feel free to travel.
I live in the EU. Do you believe the only muslims in the EU are located in Britain?

with the greatest of respect dave visiting brighton is going to give you about as accurate a portrait of britains race relations issues as it will of homophobia across the UK.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
with the greatest of respect dave visiting brighton is going to give you about as accurate a portrait of britains race relations issues as it will of homophobia across the UK.

I dont feel like im far away to be honest..ive probably got as much info as most other people in Brighton.
How many people in the city are affected in any way by muslims? I mean really affected in Brighton? I imagine a very tiny percentage. Most people in Brighton get their information about this from the same place I do.
My mother is a well known figure in the Brighton British Legion, and was in fact, invited onto the podium on Sunday.
She is offended by the poppy burning, the same as everybody else, but would NEVER want free speech curtailed in the UK,
as its something she served in ww2 for.
All my family are there, and they, like myself are offended by these 30 mongrels, but they dont certainly would never want to lose free speech.
Amazing that 30 media whores (who the Muslim Council of Great Britain have condemned) have managed to get you all so excited.
Why are people not listening to the majority of the muslims in the UK but insist on listening to the lunatic fringe of Islam in UK.

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Franks Brother

Your comments are spot on, if they don't like it here then f*"k off. Ive had enough of their behaviour and as rightly said if we said anything to offend their guvnor Muhammed they would be looking to behead us - FACT.

The main problem I have is trying to understand the ethos of the koran. Its interpretation differs from peace and love to all, to death and destruction of all infidels. Its now time to stop pussy footing around and ask for a clear and precise interpretation from the muslim community. What are the true beliefs they follow.

I wait to be shouted down as a racist

When all is said and done these are British citizens, born and bred here, where are they supposed to go to ? I agree that their behaviour is disgraceful but what can you do legally ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I've met some Christians who read the bible like that....

The old muslim man who works in my local shop is spitting blood about other "muslims" (and non muslims) who read his religion like that.

He should go on the telly.

Agree with both points, the man in your local shop is a lot more typical of Muslims in this country. I was working in Islington when 9/11 happened and more than half of my colleagues were Muslims, I can assure you they were every bit as shocked and disgusted as anybody else.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
It's the same as anything else: a noisy minority shouting louder and getting heard. More fool those who genuinely believe it's a majority.

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Dave, I salute you as an ex-serviceman, we're indebted to people like yourself for our freedom of speech but the point I'm making is they wouldnt thing twice about killing any of our forces.

I note your original comments were about Britain, not Brighton. Following the Albion, from London Northwards you visit towns where you clearly feel that you are in a different country.

Agree with a previous poster, its about your interpretation of your chosen book of religion, but these people will not give any clear clarification. I would put my hat on the fact that if you asked 5 separate muslim's for their definition of Islam, you would get 5 different responses, so what chance do we have to try and understand.

To round off I'm fully aware that even the Czech Republic has their fair number of Muslim communities but I feel pretty sure they wouldn't be allowed to march and protest with the banners featured in earlier posts on this forum demanding death to European infidels (in this case Czech citizens).

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Now that is what racism in this country is, not wanting to kick out people like this...

And why are these racist c***s living in our country? They should not be allowed to, But due to PC, any who says this is deemed a racist by the do gooders.

Get some f***ing sense.

This

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
The guy needs to move on and update his world knowledge.

There are no "wars" there. There never were. Nor are they Illegal.

There's skirmishes with militia, but that doesn't constitute a war.

And any foreign forces serving in those nations are working "with" the incumbent governments of those nations not against.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia

Get some f***ing sense.

This problem is you can't deport your own citizens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here