Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armistice Day: protesters burn poppy - Telegraph

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Who is more informed than Prague living Dave and Burgess Hill living Hitman?

seems to me BOF that we are much closer to this issue than Dave. As I said in an earlier post I am grateful for his services to our country.....these fundamentalists are not and would not think twice about killing our troops (and general public) as was "proven" on 7/7. Please open your eyes because they seem pretty blinkered bearing in mind you are not here. On the flip-side there are indeed many caring muslims who adapt to "our way of life" in our and their country. This is by no way a witch hunt.

My problem as I stated before is I cant grasp the message that muslim's are trying to portray, because each definition differs so much. Until we get this clarification then the jury's out I'm afraid

Dandyman

In London village.
seems to me BOF that we are much closer to this issue than Dave. As I said in an earlier post I am grateful for his services to our country.....these fundamentalists are not and would not think twice about killing our troops (and general public) as was "proven" on 7/7. Please open your eyes because they seem pretty blinkered bearing in mind you are not here. On the flip-side there are indeed many caring muslims who adapt to "our way of life" in our and their country. This is by no way a witch hunt.

My problem as I stated before is I cant grasp the message that muslim's are trying to portray, because each definition differs so much. Until we get this clarification then the jury's out I'm afraid

"Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed"

"Life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot"

"Curse God and die"

"he that spareth his rod hateth his son"

"A time to love and a time to hate..."

"We have made a covenant with death and with hell we are at agreement"

" I came not to send peace but with a sword"

"Let us do evil, that good may come"

Take a guess which holy book those are from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here