Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armistice Day: protesters burn poppy - Telegraph

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I hate all the crap about it being a "minority" of Muslims who feel and act this way.Try reading their book of hate and you'll see that they HAVE to purge the world of we Infidel.They have to convert us or wipe us out.It is their doctrine.That's why no Muslim EVER comes forward to apologise for their behaviour.

Ive read the Koran when living in Saudi Arabia to find out why alcohol is forbidden. As you have clearly read it, im guessing you can explain why?

btw
As for your no Muslim EVER comes forward to apologise..

IHRC - Muslim council condemns 'evil deeds' in Britain
http://www.forward.com/articles/2506/
RealClearPolitics - Saudi Muslim Religious Council Condemns Terrorism
http://www.muslimnews.co.uk/news/news.php?article=15204

I could go on, but clearly your 'no Muslim Ever comes forward etc' is a crock of bs
These wankers are young, angry, frustrated extremists...every religion has them...

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Disgusting, particularly as muslims have died for Britain. Think they should have at least been arrested for behaviour likely to cause a breach of the peace. Lets keep it in proportion though and not get hysterical. It was 30 idiots.

Muslims also died for Nazi Germany. When the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem wasn't taking tea with der Fuhrer, he was reviewing troops from the 37th SS Division "Handschar".

Attachments

• netaji3.jpg
    netaji3.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 187

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Yeah, they had a division of Bosnian or croat muslims probably the same lot youre talking about.

More here:-

The most senior Muslim cleric to be involved in the Holocaust/Porajmos was Hajj Amin al-Husseini, who according to the Encyclopedia of the Holocaust (Edition 1990, Volume 2, Pages 706 and 707), made a substantial contribution to the Axis war effort by organizing "in record time" recruitment to Muslim SS units in Croatia that would be involved in some of the worse atrocities of the Second World War.

What united al-Husseini and the Third Reich was a common hatred of the Jewish people. The Nazis had taken al-Husseini under their protection following the wartime invasion of Iraq. He was to spend most of the war living in a luxurious suite at the Hotel Adlon in Berlin. Hitler had enjoyed quite a following among the nationalist youth of Egypt during the war, after Nassiri Nasser, the brother of the future president of Egypt, had published an Arab edition of Mein Kampf in 1939, describing its author as the "strongest man of Europe". Not surprisingly, Egypt became like Argentina after the war - a safe haven for SS war criminals who fled there after the war. Many were keen to help President Nasser in his attempts to destroy the State of Israel. There is evidence that the shadowy ODESSA network helped many of them to Egypt. Apart from Syria - who still host the wanted SS war criminal Alois Brunner, it was in Egypt that the Post-war Arab links to the ODESSA network were strongest.

Altogether, it is estimated that some 20,000 Muslims fought in the Hanjar (Sword) SS Division, which fought against Yugoslav partisans led by General Tito, and carried out police and security details in fascist Hungary. The Nazi's recruited two SS divisions from Yugoslavia's Muslim population: the infamous Bosnian 13th Waffen Hanjar (or Handschar) SS division, and the Albanian Skanderbeg 21st Waffen SS division. SS conscription in Yugoslavia during the war produced 42,000 Waffen SS and police troops

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So a small number of muslims are racial hotheads. How many christians are BNP members? At this rate we will be descending to the level of Celtic and Rangers supporters.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
"We want the Government to pull the troops out from these countries and to stop interfering in our affairs."

This is going to sound very scummy, but if it's THEIR affairs, why are they here getting the benefits (lol) of living in Britain, surely they should be living in Iraq of Afghan, THEN they can say it's their affairs.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
"We want the Government to pull the troops out from these countries and to stop interfering in our affairs."

This is going to sound very scummy, but if it's THEIR affairs, why are they here getting the benefits (lol) of living in Britain, surely they should be living in Iraq of Afghan, THEN they can say it's their affairs.

Because their loyalty is to Allah and Islam. They do not want to integrate but impose their way of life, values and culture on the rest of us. To them we are "Kuffars" and they see the hand wringing liberal lefties as useful idiots in their mission to create an Islamic Republic in Britain.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
'mission to create an Islamic Republic in Britain'

lol

The EDL/BNP/NF speaks.

and the percentage of Muslims in Britain is what?

You might fall for that hysterical nonesense but I wont.
We must save ourselves from those evil 30 protesting idiots.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
'mission to create an Islamic Republic in Britain'

lol

The EDL/BNP/NF speaks.

and the percentage of Muslims in Britain is what?

You might fall for that hysterical nonesense but I wont.
We must save ourselves from those evil 30 protesting idiots.

There you are Dave me old mucker, a knee jerk response as expected, without assessing the facts! The previous poster enquired why they (the Muslim extremists) are here when they hate the country so much. So my reply was showing what these Muslim extremists (as opposed to the Muslim community as a whole) think and what their mindset is.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I always wonder what turns these British born muslims into fanatics, and the only conclusion I can come to is racism and being treated as foreigners despite being born here. If you dont feel welcome in the country youre born in, you are going to look elsewhere for guidance I imagine.
Personally, I think all religion is shit and causes more crap than good.
What you said though, has been repeated on here more than once...its amazing how
many actually believe it.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
I always wonder what turns these British born muslims into fanatics, and the only conclusion I can come to is racism and being treated as foreigners despite being born here. If you dont feel welcome in the country youre born in, you are going to look elsewhere for guidance I imagine.
Personally, I think all religion is shit and causes more crap than good.

Have not the Hindu and Sikh communities been victims of this racism as well? Where are the bombings, anti-British demos, war memorial grafitti daubings, poppy burnings etc from these people? No Dave, the answer is in the Islamic fundamentalist mindset, not as usual in liberal interpretation, the fault yet again of the nasty white Brits.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Yes, of course...ive lived and worked in Hounslow and had Sikh and Hindu friends, who were born here, and often called Pakis?.. and racially abused generally.
However, we are not involved in wars with Hindus or Sikhs.
We are not occupying Hindu or Sikh lands...which will generate extreme reactions.
If we invaded Sikh or Hindu lands, do you not think there would be extreme reaction from British
born Sikhs or Hindus who are often marginalised in the UK by racism?
And its not nasty white Brits...Most white Brits are reasonable and tolerant people, which is
how Britain is recognised around the world..its a minority of wanker white Brits led by extreme groups such as EDL, previously known as NF/BNP.

Last edited:

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Yes, of course...ive lived and worked in Hounslow and had Sikh and Hindu friends, who were born here, and often called Pakis?.. and racially abused generally.
However, we are not involved in wars with Hindus or Sikhs.
We are not occupying Hindu or Sikh lands...which will generate extreme reactions.
If we invaded Sikh or Hindu lands, do you not think there would be extreme reaction from British
born Sikhs or Hindus who are often marginalised in the UK by racism?
And its not nasty white Brits...Most white Brits are reasonable and tolerant people, which is
how Britain is recognised around the world..its a minority of wanker white Brits led by extreme groups such as EDL, previously known as NF/BNP.

Actually, I am probably just as much against the pointless war in Afghanistan as you (no disrespect to our magnificent troops) supposedly fought to stop Islamic extremism, when in fact it has had the opposite effect. Of course the Iraq War of 2003 was fought due to the lies of the previous Labour government especially Blair, who I consider to be not just a servile American puppet in it for thirty pieces of silver and much more, but also a war monger to boot.

Ironically, I was in Prague the day the bombing of Baghdad started in March 2003.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Muslims also died for Nazi Germany. When the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem wasn't taking tea with der Fuhrer, he was reviewing troops from the 37th SS Division "Handschar".

..... there was interaction between the grand mufti but didnt recieve aid from Germany. didnt know about the rest though

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Because their loyalty is to Allah and Islam. They do not want to integrate but impose their way of life, values and culture on the rest of us. To them we are "Kuffars" and they see the hand wringing liberal lefties as useful idiots in their mission to create an Islamic Republic in Britain.

edited

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
:thumbsup: Although I was living in The Hague at that time

Is it a pre-requisite that you live in a place that ends gue ?:laugh: I think your post about it being racism that turns these people into fanatics is utter bollocks btw, its the fact that the other two religions mentioned, sikhism and hinduism lend themselves to integration far more than islam.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Is it a pre-requisite that you live in a place that ends gue ?:laugh: I think your post about it being racism that turns these people into fanatics is utter bollocks btw, its the fact that the other two religions mentioned, sikhism and hinduism lend themselves to integration far more than islam.

Nah, Ive lived in Frankfurt, Brussels, and Riyadh as well.. :)

And I think youre wrong. We dont have troops occupying Sikh or Hindu lands...the hindus and sikhs can be extremely violent, hence the attack by Hindus on the mosque a couple of years ago in India... the Siege of the Golden temple affair with the Sikhs following the assasination of the president by a Sikh...
If British troops were to occupy the Sikh Province, and interfere with whatever goes on in the Golden temple, im certain they would react very violently.
You dont think that racism plays a part in asian youths not integrating into British life?
Thought you were coming here for viz btw?

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Nah, Ive lived in Frankfurt, Brussels, and Riyadh as well.. :)

And I think youre wrong. We dont have troops occupying Sikh or Hindu lands...the hindus and sikhs can be extremely violent, hence the attack by Hindus on the mosque a couple of years ago... the Siege of the Golden temple affair with the Sikhs following the assasination of the president by a Sikh...
If British troops were to occupy the Sikh Province, and interfere with whatever goes on in the Golden temple, im certain they would react very violently.
You dont think that racism plays a part in asian youths not integrating into British life?
Thought you were coming here for viz btw?
Not working in the city any more mate, working in hove(actually), so if i do visit it will be without the corporate amex :(

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not working in the city any more mate, working in hove(actually), so if i do visit it will be without the corporate amex :(

Ah, well, dont worry, ill get you pissed.
Had a bunch of 7 seagulls one saturday turned up, and enjoyed the Russian party, even though a bit intimidated at first.. and bless him.. KNR came for day trip and found the bar and left me a program from Exeter match....Brighton fans are brilliant... you will enjoy it ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here