Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Armistice Day: protesters burn poppy - Telegraph

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Please take some time to imagine what the GLOBAL muslim reaction would be if ANYTHING to do with burning the Prophet Mohammed was done, especially in a Muslim country?

They'd probably be a bit confused seeing as you'd be destroying a blasphemous image?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think OB were concentrating more on stopping the EDL counter protesters breaking through the police cordon and kicking the shit out of the m******.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Would love to stab the wankers in both eyes, torture them, then wrap bricks round their feet and throw them in the sea.

Dream.

What the f*** are you on about ?:laugh: As i've stated , i can imagine that the vast majority of those who fought in both world wars did so to stop us being invaded, by germans, doubt they gave a shit if they were nazis or not, and that they'd be happy to see the muslims who burnt the poppy get a good shoeing, what on earth have fascists laying wreaths got to do with this singular act ?

Bit simple, find grasping concepts a little taxing , you? Just a little.

So you would support facists getting a good shoeing then would you? I'm just asking.

And I know you're a bit simple, which is why I have to ask the question again.

Revilop

All aboard the Gus bus!
Jul 13, 2010
Worthing, West Sussex
The 'right to protest' is quite frankly bollocks! Theres a time and a place, and burning a poppy on remembrence day is not the right time or place, let alone acceptable! Deport the bastards!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Disrespectful in our view of course - one would hope that many of those who died for democracy might accept that they have the right to a different perspective even if how they choose to display it is distasteful.

Rather like students engaged in mindless vandalism, they do their cause more harm than good, although using the same analogy the majority must not be held accountable for the actions of a very few.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If those people want to have a rememberance day for all the Muslims killed in the recent conflicts, they can. To try and discredit the traditional Rememberance is wrong.

I assume you would feel exactly the same if the facsists who lay wreaths on this day also got a good shoeing then?

Hmmmm, thought not for some reason.

Hypocrite? You? Just a little.

You've asked a question, answered it and then drawn a very spurious conclusion all within one post.

There's nothing like having an open mind and that's nothing like....yadda yadda.

Guerrero

Jul 17, 2010
Near Alicante.Spain
I hate all the crap about it being a "minority" of Muslims who feel and act this way.Try reading their book of hate and you'll see that they HAVE to purge the world of we Infidel.They have to convert us or wipe us out.It is their doctrine.That's why no Muslim EVER comes forward to apologise for their behaviour.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I hate all the crap about it being a "minority" of Muslims who feel and act this way.Try reading their book of hate and you'll see that they HAVE to purge the world of we Infidel.They have to convert us or wipe us out.It is their doctrine.That's why no Muslim EVER comes forward to apologise for their behaviour.

I am in no way an apologist for deplorable behaviour but we clearly live in a different world as that is palpably untrue

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
We need to make being disrespectful illegal for a while. Seems that neither parents nor religion are teaching respect anymore!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here