Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you obsessed with Saints?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I like the fact that in the North Stand concourse on Friday night, you referred to the Amex as "your lego stadium" when the fact is it is more or less the same size as yours only it looks and feels about 10 times better. :lolol:

Did he manage a grudging admiration of our display on the night?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011

Hows hammond getting on? whats the fans reaction been like? saw on here when he signed and it did not look to good? class player in my opionion, under estiamted and does so much for a team.

He still passes the ball square, back, sideways, anyway but forward and he is still annoying me with his tippy toe style of running and his inablility to tackle but if he wants to play for us that's fine. He has apologised for the nonsense at WIthdean a couple of seasons ago and we will let the matter rest there

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Its quite funny, some are clearly more bothered about how Southampton have done than Brighton, Certain people on my facebook have a Southampton Status at least three times a week...

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Any old excuse to post this wonderful tribute...

:wave:

Who the fcuk is that?! Looks like Bill Clinton with a HUGE head holding a bowling ball.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Who the fcuk is that?! Looks like Bill Clinton with a HUGE head holding a bowling ball.

Got pulled down and replaced with this just days after the original was put up. That and the Ali Dia incident probably the funiest moments in soccer history.

4215651796_8a776c3e88_z.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here