Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You Bothered About Diana

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
And thank goodness they haven't got the wailing women sopranos ruining that opening like the unusual but interesting Nimrod/Agnus Dei thing earlier.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
The sound, particularly the music, is better on the ITV coverage.

On here, watching the diana telly thingy with Linkin Park on my i-pod.

Certainly livens it up a notch!

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
And thank goodness they haven't got the wailing women sopranos ruining that opening like the unusual but interesting Nimrod/Agnus Dei thing earlier.
I can't wait to see what they do with the Parry anthem... maybe a bit of bugling in the background?

on a more practical note, will we get a day off when liz ii croaks?

Probalby. But as a dyed in the wool republican and proud of being so I intend to ask if I can come in to work that day. If I am not allowed to do so then I intend to try to work from home instead. If I am not allowed to do so I intend to get together with several of my like minded friends and toast the downfall of that oppresive institution the monarchy.

And in answer to the original question about the serial adulterous, coke-sniffing clothes-horse. Couldn't give a f*** then, don't give a f*** now.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You'll have to wait for a bit of congregational Holst for the bugles!

(Can you pass on our wishes for a very Happy Birthday to the lovely Mrs Gariani :D)

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
I am very surprised, I don't think there has ever been an issue on NSC where everyone is singing from the same hymn book, and at the time I thought that I was weird for being embarrased at all the wailing and gnashing that went on

Well, I think today's activities are very interesting indeed ...

I suspect there is some sort of power struggle going on within the royal family and the memory of the sainted Diana Spencer is the focus of this.

Why put the heir to the throne through the trauma of having to ban the current Mrs Windsor from a commemoration of the first Mrs Windsor, if not to make trouble for him?

Who is behind this? Is it HM the Q, making some sort of statement about how Charles W has lost the sympathy of the people and doesn't deserve to get the job that has been lined up for him? Or is it Second Lieutenant William Wales lining himself up for an early takeover?

If mere mortals got up to this sort of plotting, they'd be hanged for high treason.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
and the lead story for the BBC news................................

what they've just been covering for 2 1/2 hours :censored:

I am very surprised, I don't think there has ever been an issue on NSC where everyone is singing from the same hymn book, and at the time I thought that I was weird for being embarrased at all the wailing and gnashing that went on

I remember pissing off an entire shop, Safeways in Reading, at the time because for some f***ing bizzare reason they announced the entire shop was going to observe a minutes silence in memory of the clothes horse. Come the minutes silence, I was being served and refused to wait, then I took my shopping and walked out whilst all around me looked aghast that I could have broken the minutes 'commemoration' for the arab shagging slag.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A little over the top

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here