Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are people getting a little too touchy on here??

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You're as choosy as the next person about what we should and should not be offended by. Mention anything derogatroy about the army and the lego flies everywhere. If anyone dares to question your dubious views on race, it's "freedom of speech". You're a hypocrite.
show me one post whee i've evr quoted " freedom of speech " ?? seriously , you cant , as for throwing the lego everywhere over army posts ? only ever when someone like daveinprague is deliberately disrespectful to dead soldiers, you're just a wanker who cant deal with someone who doesnt patronise you on race or religion.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not quite sure where binfest begins and ends.

We have had accusations without foundation/factual backup, sweary Mary moments, claims that NSC is not as good as it used to be, tangential discussions that return to the original subject in hand.

Perhaps we need a ban or a flounce to complete the set.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What does it need to qualify as a Binfest?

Rude and abusive trolling for no other reason than the said Troll is a sad and pathetic wanker whose life is so unfulfilled they make themselves feel a bit better for a few minutes by abusing someone. I could name my " magnificent 7 " as that would produce the binfest of all time.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Blimey. I have to say, and this is just my opinion, that given a choice of an NSC full of people like junior or people like you I would choose the 'juniors'.

I guess that makes me a bad person :(

Especially as you dont know me. What a stupid thing to say . And yes..... it appears that you are as insensitive a person as Junior. But then i dont know you. Maybe we should go for a walk and drink with my gay friends in Kemp Town and you can discuss things with them !

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I could name my " magnificent 7 " as that would produce the binfest of all time.

It really wouldn't, you know, because incredible as it may seem, NSC is not ALL about you, your over-emotional outbursts, or your paranoid self importance.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
US's 'magnificent 7', who he feels exist solely to make his life a living hell:

[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
@lokki7
[MENTION=3883]Stumpy[/MENTION]Tim
[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]
@xxxxx
@xxxxx

Sorry US, I got stuck on the last two.

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand
Honestly mate, if NSC offends you that much I suggest you don't open it.

Your generalising . I love NSC...some brilliant stuff here..great humour . Good people.
This is just one thing that i hate....thats all. Im entitled to my opinion....and you know im right about the Paralympics... its going to happen. Pray it won't..hope people will see what amazing athletes they are with extrordinary disadvantages. I would love to be proved wrong ..and would love it more than anything if i was!
I still say ..there is no need for crass ,insensitive (humour) . We are all human beings...we all have our faults,for sure...but it doesnt matter whether we are black,white, green, gay,hetro,ethnic..whatever... there is a line none of us need to cross .
Sorry that you seem to condone the crap here !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here