Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are people getting a little too touchy on here??

daveybgtt

May 12, 2010
North Sompting
Your generalising . I love NSC...some brilliant stuff here..great humour . Good people.
This is just one thing that i hate....thats all. Im entitled to my opinion....and you know im right about the Paralympics... its going to happen. Pray it won't..hope people will see what amazing athletes they are with extrordinary disadvantages. I would love to be proved wrong ..and would love it more than anything if i was!
I still say ..there is no need for crass ,insensitive (humour) . We are all human beings...we all have our faults,for sure...but it doesnt matter whether we are black,white, green, gay,hetro,ethnic..whatever... there is a line none of us need to cross .
Sorry that you seem to condone the crap here !

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/I+think+that+dude+was+Autismal+as+f***+_af733b01a2ee819c9f9c4aebab093f44.jpg

Your generalising . I love NSC...some brilliant stuff here..great humour . Good people.
This is just one thing that i hate....thats all. Im entitled to my opinion....and you know im right about the Paralympics... its going to happen. Pray it won't..hope people will see what amazing athletes they are with extrordinary disadvantages. I would love to be proved wrong ..and would love it more than anything if i was!
I still say ..there is no need for crass ,insensitive (humour) . We are all human beings...we all have our faults,for sure...but it doesnt matter whether we are black,white, green, gay,hetro,ethnic..whatever... there is a line none of us need to cross .

I bet you wear slippers.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

I'm not convinced you are right on that one.

I would be very surprised if someone posted anything poking fun at the Paralympians on here, on NSP however.....................

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US's 'magnificent 7', who he feels exist solely to make his life a living hell:

[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
@lokki7
[MENTION=3883]Stumpy[/MENTION]Tim
[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]
@xxxxx
@xxxxx

Sorry US, I got stuck on the last two.

Only got 2 there. Failed.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

NSC 95% good/great people 5% wankers. Unfortunately the 5% wankers makes the place pretty unpleasant sometimes. If you want a PC site NSC is not for you.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm not convinced you are right on that one.

I would be very surprised if someone posted anything poking fun at the Paralympians on here, on NSP however.....................

Not sure about that mate. There is a photo of a, let we say mentally/physically handicapped boy running that appears on here quite often and seems to give some people great amusement.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US's 'magnificent 7', who he feels exist solely to make his life a living hell:

[MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]
@lokki7
[MENTION=3883]Stumpy[/MENTION]Tim
[MENTION=2095]Commander[/MENTION]
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]
@xxxxx
@xxxxx

Sorry US, I got stuck on the last two.

These people do not make my life " a living hell ". I have amazing parents, a good group of genuine friends and a very hot girlfriend so things are fine but thanks for your concern anyway.

The more I think about it, the more I cant work out what's supposed to be " thick " about my post? At worst you could level an accusation of insensitivity , and judging by the syntax in your post , you're the last person who should be questioning others intelligence .

You missed the point, thinking the fella was upset by the 'slitting wrists' comment. He wasn't, it just brought back memories of his recently departed cousin, which did upset him. Nothing wrong in that.

Perhaps I'm wrong then and you didn't miss the point, which would instead make you an incredibly crass human being. I'd rather be thick.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
You missed the point, thinking the fella was upset by the 'slitting wrists' comment. He wasn't, it just brought back memories of his recently departed cousin, which did upset him. Nothing wrong in that.

Perhaps I'm wrong then and you didn't miss the point, which would instead make you an incredibly crass human being. I'd rather be thick.
I get the impression you are.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here