Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appointment Delayed

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Well I had a good chat with the guy who tipped me off about Gannon and he reckons Ince, Rioch, Slade, Pardew and Jean Nobilo (ex Le havre manager) are 4 of the desired interviewees.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Are you intentionally stupid or can't you help it ? This is not the time for the Dick Tight 'all about me' ego show but leave the Chief Executive to negotiate and get a manager in as I'm sure that's his job not a potless old twat of a chairman who is long past his sell by date.

You're SURE that's the CE's job or you KNOW? Either way, branding somebody as stupid because of your opinion sinks you to even lower depths than before.

And for the record, hiring managers has always been DK's job, and he hasn't made too bad a job of it up until now.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
What annoys me and it's pretty obvious,is why haven't the club brought in a loan midfielder to play alongside Jarrett.You can't expect Fraser to perform week in week out in the middle at 21 years of age.Especially as we have a load of mid week games as well.It's a tough job in the center and it's been our week spot all season.

I don't understand why Birchall isn't playing there. Thoguht that was his prefferred position.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Hills

Feb 2, 2009
Are you intentionally stupid or can't you help it ? This is not the time for the Dick Tight 'all about me' ego show but leave the Chief Executive to negotiate and get a manager in as I'm sure that's his job not a potless old twat of a chairman who is long past his sell by date.

You really are a bit of a twat aren't are you?

All they are trying to point out, is that although we all want a manager asap. The last thing we need is a knee jerk decision that we later regret!

Also show some f***ing respect, I suspect Dick Knights got more brain power and savvy in his little finger than you've got in your entire body!

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
If it was something as simple as that then why not say that instead of using the unforseen circumstances excuse ??

It might be simple but it would still be unforseen. I was only offering a possible reason, it could be one of many perfectly genuine reasons. They don't have to give us all the details of every interview do they?

Do you think they're just making it up for fun?

What do you think the reason is then?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You really are a bit of a twat aren't are you?

All they are trying to point out, is that although we all want a manager asap. The last thing we need is a knee jerk decision that we later regret!

Also show some f***ing respect, I suspect Dick Knights got more brain power and savvy in his little finger than you've got in your entire body!

Well said:clap:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It's because Gannon is back in the running. I'll post more details later when I'm not on a shit connection like I am at work at the mo, but basically we've offered him silly money..... more later!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It's because Gannon is back in the running. I'll post more details later when I'm not on a shit connection like I am at work at the mo, but basically we've offered him silly money..... more later!
Come on Mr Burns,this is exciting as your source is dam bloody good.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
have a read of the stockport site and press. There are suggestions of a takeover which will see Gannon out for the simple reasons that it does not accord with his plan and because he is extraordinarily well paid and they cannot afford to keep him.

jim_gannon

Feb 25, 2009
have a read of the stockport site and press. There are suggestions of a takeover which will see Gannon out for the simple reasons that it does not accord with his plan and because he is extraordinarily well paid and they cannot afford to keep him.

link??

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

sorry - bit of a technophobe and the stockport fans site is awful so haven't been able to work out where to llink to - but the essence seems to be that the Trust who run the club are in discussion with two separate consortia to take over the club and there appears to be an assumption that it would greatly weaken gannon's authority/influence in non-playing areas which seems to be a real issue for him. There is concern expressed by fans that he would not stay and - more to the point - that he will try to jump quickly if talks are confirmed. There is a local radio prog tonight where more will seemingly be revealed and a fans forum at the ground to talk about the club's finances etc on Thursday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here