Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Appointment Delayed

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
WILKINS BACK - KNIGHT IN U-TURN SHOCK

Apologies to those who nearly had a heart attack but if the whingers from the "bring back dean wilkins brigade" have seen what they want to see..............

can we please now see the back of this tiresome "campaign" and return the board to people who want to support the club (even whilst expressing realistic concerns) or heavens forfend say some positive things about the club

and can those who are constantly harping on with their pet theories and fantasies against the club go and support the teams where their heroes are now employed (if they are indeed employed).

Nope.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Did you even read Edna's post????

Eh? Yes I did, and I don't agree so that's why we've had an exchange of views between us. Isn't that what a message board is for?

As for last season's 7th place it was achieved over 46 games and the table, as they say, doesn't lie.

Before a ball was kicked the bookies had us finishing 9th, and the consensus on this board is that we'd finish c. 6th - 9th. Who said this season would be easy? The days of the Withdean factor catching the opposition by surprise has long gone, and we've been poor at home all season long.

That said we started the season with 6 or 7 players you'd think could be part of a promotion-winning side including a pretty decent defence, and Wilkins had shown he could attract decent loan signings.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
You do know the real reason for the delay...

Brightons fax machine is broken, and the techie guy from the fax machine company is on holiday with his wife in Lanzarote so we can't fax over contracts to football league etc.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You do know the real reason for the delay...

Brightons fax machine is broken, and the techie guy from the fax machine company is on holiday with his wife in Lanzarote so we can't fax over contracts to football league etc.

Dick Knight's fault!!!

I just thought I'd be the first to say it.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Dick Knight's fault!!!

I just thought I'd be the first to say it.

Well, between you and me Edna, someone who works in the brighton offices did say that Dick Knight jammed the fax machine when he was trying to submit proposals of his plans for 'Seaworld' at Falmer to the Blooms, who are planning on cashing in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here