Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone get Michael Jackson tickets, then?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There is no (the) way (you make me feel) on earth (song) Michael Jackson is going to finish this tour.

Anyone who has bought a ticket for the latter half of the tour is effectively placing a bet.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE.....WHY IS HE NOT DOING THIS IN THE US....I WANNA KNOW.....BIT SUS TO ME........:afro:

jim_gannon

Feb 25, 2009
i also am a bit courios as to why he didnt do this in the states, seeing as it is being sold as "this is it" his last EVER gig dates.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Is he any good?

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
i also am a bit courios as to why he didnt do this in the states, seeing as it is being sold as "this is it" his last EVER gig dates.

Being sold as the last ever in London, not across the World.
But historically, Jackson has rarely toured in the US anyway, so it's actually not much of a shock. During the HIStory tour 96-97 he only played two US gigs.. and one of those was in Hawaii

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can't see him completing all these gigs, he's not exactly healthy is he?

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I cannot believe so many people are actually trying to get these tickets. There is no way these tickets will be sold for anything then under face value come nearer the time. You have all fallen for the Jackson PR sell on this, at least he will be able to re coup all those millions he has squandered on his egotistical life and fun fairs to take young kids to. I find the whle thing disgusting to the extreme.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I can't see him completing all these gigs, he's not exactly healthy is he?
Even money he does a "Winehouse". I've heard a replacement has been lined up if Jacko goes Tom and Dick at any time throughout the schedule - Gary Glitter.
However that would mean no rendition in a duet by both of them on stage doing "Do you wanna be in my gang?":p

My suspicion on this, is that he's got HIS people TOUTING tickets at inflated prices, then he'll cancel and give refunds to all tickets returned. At face value.
Thus he'll trouser the profits for tout-inflated sales, and only have to pay back a poultry ticket price.
So - no tour, no gigs done, no stages and no expenses, but he'll make a mungous profit just for advertising a tour and not doing it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
B0110cks! I'd got two tickets for my sisters for the first night. :censored:

My suspicion on this, is that he's got HIS people TOUTING tickets at inflated prices, then he'll cancel and give refunds to all tickets returned. At face value.
Thus he'll trouser the profits for tout-inflated sales, and only have to pay back a poultry ticket price.
So - no tour, no gigs done, no stages and no expenses, but he'll make a mungous profit just for advertising a tour and not doing it.

Make your mind up!

The other day you said this:

I heard a rumour that his projected gigs will NOT be happening - but the reasons why are as shady as the reason for scheduling any in the first place.

And on another thread you say THIS:

I reckon he's failing to sell tickets - except to a couple of nobs who are just fascinated with his celebrity.

Which is it? :jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here