Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone get Michael Jackson tickets, then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm offering serious advice.

I've been to the O2 Arena six or seven times.

Anyone who buys a Level 4 seat is a mug.

Well, I work withe people who went to see Zep and sat in the top tiers and had a ball....so it doesn't really bother me. using terms like Mug though is up to your usual standard:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but has it been mentioned that it's all going to end in tears and cancellation very early on....imo

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well no one is going to complain about a seat at Led Zepp are they!? :wozza:

But you just said that anyone who gets tickets in the Gods are Mugs.....

make your mind up

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
TBH I stuggle to get excited about a kiddie fiddler desparate to recoup his lost millions and the chances are he will pull out with exhaustion after the first night

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
But you just said that anyone who gets tickets in the Gods are Mugs.....

make your mind up

For Michael Jackson, yes? The clue is in the title of the thread.

He's playing 45 gigs at the O2 - and counting.

That's 900,000 tickets available.

So, again, if you chose to pay good money for Level 4 seats, you are a mug.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Level 4 seats sell for below face value on eBay by the end of the run.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What is going to be really funny is him deciding after 10 gigs that he cant be arsed to do the rest. :ohmy:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
LOL.. This thread makes me laugh so much at times

The people on here who post anti Jackson stuff really must really be developing some chronic stomach acid by getting so het up and wasting their time moaning/posting about something they either a) don't care about or b) don't want to take the time to research about, and just spout blah blah blah about media induced paedophile gossip.

FFS get a considered opinion of your own rather than being a sheep and guessing!

Surely there are other threads you could waste your time on...before you die of stress?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
For Michael Jackson, yes? The clue is in the title of the thread.

That's 900,000 tickets available.

So, again, if you chose to pay good money for Level 4 seats, you are a mug.

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Level 4 seats sell for below face value on eBay by the end of the run.

good for you. neither am I

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Got mine eventually, level 4 and to be honest don't really care. If i can get better tickets tomorrow in the general sale all good and will sell my current ones if not then I'm going so happy anyway

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I saw Queen and Paul Rogers at the O2 on Level 4 and it was good although I was in the first row and didn't want to stand up for fear of failing!
no need for stewards on Level 4 ? :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
dont they have to have a certain amount left for tommorow? for places like seetickets.com etc...
50% were going to be held back for general release tomorrow , the 50% already sold went to those who were sucessful in the registration process for pre-sale tickets.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
There is no (the) way (you make me feel) on earth (song) Michael Jackson is going to finish this tour.

Anyone who has bought a ticket for the latter half of the tour is effectively placing a bet.

Crawley 'Gull

Oct 3, 2005
Crawley
I (just can't stop loving you) think you (are not alone) have a point (will you be) there.

However I ('ll be there) think (beat) it is definitely worth taking the gamble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here