Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone get Michael Jackson tickets, then?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
code a but seems everything is sold out, not impressed

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
11350s_a.gif

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ spent ages with his code , found 2 tix , didn't have enough on his debit card to pay and by the time I put in my card details it timed out. :D Needless to say after that no more tix available.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Russ spent ages with his code , found 2 tix , didn't have enough on his debit card to pay and by the time I put in my card details it timed out. :D Needless to say after that no more tix available.

I thought they'd added extra dates, and the pre-sale was still ongoing til fri at 0659?

EDIT: Just seen they've stopped trading...

Last edited:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Some (crap) tickets are still available. Several new dates have been added.

I gather there may be up to 30 dates altogether.

jim_gannon

Feb 25, 2009
can someone that knows explain the seating arrangement, i thought row F would be 5 from the front but it seems f is in the top tear, why would the top tear be 75 squid a ticket??

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
can someone that knows explain the seating arrangement, i thought row F would be 5 from the front but it seems f is in the top tear, why would the top tear be 75 squid a ticket??

according to Miss Weatherwax, the view is excellent from certain parts of the top ties, so hence the prices are such

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Well you can see everything from the roof, but it's very high and therefore a long way from the stage and shit for acoustics.

But it's ideal if you want to watch everyone having fun. :wozza:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Well you can see everything from the roof, but it's very high and therefore a long way from the stage and shit for acoustics.

But it's ideal if you want to watch everyone having fun. :wozza:

you really are a bundle of fun

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The easy bit was getting 2 tix for the 10/2/10 concert , the hard bit is getting the dosh back from Russ and Dabbzy. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here