Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone ever had any bother at the honey club in brighton

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Nibble said:
Did you ever consider that that was nothing to do with anyone on this board? This isn't really a board for inciting violence or settling grudges - it is a friendly, non-racist place that would be a hell of a lot better off without you.

Im not racist, i simply used the word 'paki' because he threw a chair at my face for no reason.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
League1Champions said:
Why mods?

I see threads calling Leeds fans scum after the Ipswich game, i just thought i would remind you of when Brighton were whacking anything from Leeds that moved, women and children included in the Pump House that evening just because we were Leeds fans.

How quickly you forget.

Listen I think that what happened at the Pump House was a f***ing disgrace, and you lot were completly innocent, and the lads involved were rightly punished, I have got the arse with you...and this is a first for me, believe me, is your incessant carping, sly racism and references to "shandy drinkers and "pakis turbans", not really going to win friends and influence people.

Just f***ing dry up, unless you have something worthwhile to say.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Where the f*** did you pop up from you Northern Monkey?, you come on here going on about Paki's and rucks you have had with Brighton, why don't you piss off back to ecky thump land, and moan on about blacks and queers on your favourite whippet fancying and black pudding lovers website?

Every post I read from you is either taking the piss or moaning about how northerners are discriminated against.

The reason no-one outside of Leeds likes your piss poor club and its supporters is because of mongs like you.

Top post, time to ban Leagueonechampions I think.

:clap: :clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Nibble said:
it is a friendly, non-racist place that would be a hell of a lot better off without you.

I wouldn't go that far but the majority of us are decent people.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Im not racist, i simply used the word 'paki' because he threw a chair at my face for no reason.

Are you actually the thickest person in town? THAT IS RACIST. Calling him a dickhead for throwing a chair would not be racist but calling someone a Paki for whatever reason IS RACIST!

Jesus wept.......

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Nibble said:
Are you actually the thickest person in town? THAT IS RACIST. Calling him a dickhead for throwing a chair would not be racist but calling someone a Paki for whatever reason IS RACIST!

Jesus wept.......

Im not racist.

I hate all non Leeds fans equally :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
League1Champions said:

maybe its me getting old, but when we had this discussion when you posted at WHITEROSE, you said to me that you were not at that game as you couldnt get down for it.

Perhaps its senility setting in.....

Following on from the points above, do you think we are all in some way responsible for what happened in the Pump House.? in that case, are you responsible for the punchup in 1984 at Elland Road, when about 150 Brighton fans who made the trip were attacked in our visiting supportes bit,after you scored the third goal?...and again, following our discussions a long time agi, when it transpired that I have actually seen more of the Leeds great days that you because of your age, do you feel responsible for the behaviour of Leeds fans in Paris that I witnessed first hand in 1972/3?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Im not racist.

Seems to me you loathe yourself, what is it small penis or latent homosexuality? Help is available, you don't have to live life alone with your problems.

League1Champions said:
Im not racist.

And some of you thick yorkist wankers wonder why the whole of the rest of the footballing world are laughing their f***ing tits off at the plight of leeds and praying they'll go into admin next monday so they have to start the season off with -10 points.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
readingstockport said:
And some of you thick yorkist wankers wonder why the whole of the rest of the footballing world are laughing their f***ing tits off at the plight of leeds and praying they'll go into admin next monday so they have to start the season off with -10 points.

oi, just because we come from Yorkshire does not make us all thick:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a load of shit this thread has become.

Sorry to hear about your daughter Dave. Hopefully she will learn from this and avoid such situations in future.

Dave the Gaffer said:
maybe its me getting old, but when we had this discussion when you posted at WHITEROSE, you said to me that you were not at that game as you couldnt get down for it.

Following on from the points above, do you think we are all in some way responsible for what happened in the Pump House.? in that case, are you responsible for the punchup in 1984 at Elland Road, when about 150 Brighton fans who made the trip were attacked in our visiting supportes bit,after you scored the third goal?...and again, following our discussions a long time agi, when it transpired that I have actually seen more of the Leeds great days that you because of your age, do you feel responsible for the behaviour of Leeds fans in Paris that I witnessed first hand in 1972/3?

Was that when those animals blinded a cameraman?

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Dave the Gaffer said:

Following on from the points above, do you think we are all in some way responsible for what happened in the Pump House.? in that case, are you responsible for the punchup in 1984 at Elland Road, when about 150 Brighton fans who made the trip were attacked in our visiting supportes bit,after you scored the third goal?...and again, following our discussions a long time agi, when it transpired that I have actually seen more of the Leeds great days that you because of your age, do you feel responsible for the behaviour of Leeds fans in Pasis that I witnessed first hand in 1972/3?

I was at the game in the 04/05 season but i didn't get a ticket in 05/06 so whats your point ????

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What a load of shit this thread has become.

Sorry to hear about your daughter Dave. Hopefully she will learn from this and avoid such situations in future.

cheers max. I think they all have learned their lesson the hard way...:)

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Dave the Gaffer said:

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Now THAT is a top f***ing post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here