Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone ever had any bother at the honey club in brighton

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
League1Champions said:
Are you having difficulty reading Dave?

I didn't go in 2005/2006 season, the day your cowards attacked us was in the evening after the game in the 2004/2005 season.

Correct me if im wrong but i thought what happened at the Pump house happened a about 17:10 that day, you must have got there pretty quick from withdean

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I was at Elland Road in 1988.

Day of Hillsborough actually.

We lost 1-0.

What I DO remember is the Leeds fans cheering and dancing about hating scouser when they announced over the tannoy that there had been an incident at Hillsborough and so far about 50 Liverpool fans had died.

In answere to the question Dave old boy. No I havent had any trouble in the Honey.

I did pull an airstewardess in there tho.

As for the black bloke he was out of order with the fists thing but I have noticed when Im out and about that alot of them do dance like that with white girls whether they want them to or not.

Last edited:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I must say that generally I have seen more trouble in Worthing town centre than Brighton but then again I tend not to go down West Street when I am out in Brighton.

I had to laugh a few weeks back when waiting at the taxi rank by the clock tower in Worthing, some guys tried pushing to the front when there were three people in the queue before arguing with the taxi stewards. I joined at the back and was in a taxi about three minutes later while they were still arguing!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
not a big fan of the honey club - although having said that most places are best avoided at a weekend as it is

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Kenhead said:
Correct me if im wrong but i thought what happened at the Pump house happened a about 17:10 that day, you must have got there pretty quick from withdean

Ok since you are wrong ill correct you, it happend about 4-5 hours AFTER the game between 9pm and 10pm at night.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Where the f*** did you pop up from you Northern Monkey?, you come on here going on about Paki's and rucks you have had with Brighton, why don't you piss off back to ecky thump land, and moan on about blacks and queers on your favourite whippet fancying and black pudding lovers website?

Every post I read from you is either taking the piss or moaning about how northerners are discriminated against.

The reason no-one outside of Leeds likes your piss poor club and its supporters is because of mongs like you.

That pretty much sums it up eh :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here