Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone ever had any bother at the honey club in brighton

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
I never said i blamed genuine Brighton fans i was just simply pointing out the fact that you had numerous threads refering to all Leeds fans as scum earlier in the week when only a small minority entered the pitch and tried to cause trouble so i pointed out the Pump House incident.

Real Leeds fans condemed these morons and theres proof of this You're the scum of Elland Road

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Get your mindless football thuggery videos here
Please note this video contains EXTREME violence, please do not say you are scum ect for posting this, if it offends you, dont view it, i also do not condone this footage in anyway.

Wolves Hooligans attack Leeds stag party.

Leeds vs Wolves - Wolves at the top, Leeds at the bottom

Which anti football violence activist posted this I wonder?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
League1Champions said:
Are you having difficulty reading Dave?

I didn't go in 2005/2006 season, the day your cowards attacked us was in the evening after the game in the 2004/2005 season.

:lolol:

First we're Shandy drinking poofs then you are moaning that we picked on you.

Top work fella, keep it up
(unlike your side has managed to do).

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
League1Champions said:
I never said i blamed genuine Brighton fans i was just simply pointing out the fact that you had numerous threads refering to all Leeds fans as scum earlier in the week when only a small minority entered the pitch and tried to cause trouble so i pointed out the Pump House incident.

Real Leeds fans condemed these morons and theres proof of this You're the scum of Elland Road

Well, judging by the tone of your posts you live down to our expectations.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Get your mindless football thuggery videos here
Please note this video contains EXTREME violence, please do not say you are scum ect for posting this, if it offends you, dont view it, i also do not condone this footage in anyway.

Wolves Hooligans attack Leeds stag party.

Leeds vs Wolves - Wolves at the top, Leeds at the bottom

Which anti football violence activist posted this I wonder?

Whats wrong with that?

Plenty of Brighton fans posted videos, whats the problem?

I gave a warning so if you didn't want to watch it you didn't have to.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
not seen any probs there , havent actually seen many probs down west street either to be fair ,

Brighton in my experience has far less bother than the likes of Bognor , Littlehampton, Worthing

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:
Whats wrong with that?

And the Brighton fans who post that sort of stuff are mindless donkeys just like you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
League1Champions said:
No the mindless donkeys are the people who looked at it despite its warnings only to condemn it.

You're so thick I'm actually embarrassed for you.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
League1Champions said:
Whats wrong with that?

Says more about you than you realise...surfing youtube looking for CCTV of Leeds Hooligans involved in fights with supporters who are not Brighton, then posting them on an Albion board whilst moaning about being treated badly for being a Leeds fan..are you sending us some sort of sinister message seeing as we will no doubt have to put up with your retards again this season?, what is the point otherwise?

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Says more about you than you realise...surfing youtube looking for CCTV of Leeds Hooligans involved in fights with supporters who are not Brighton, then posting them on an Albion board whilst moaning about being treated badly for being a Leeds fan..are you sending us some sort of sinister message seeing as we will no doubt have to put up with your retards again this season?, what is the point otherwise?

The difference was they were groups of morons looking for trouble one a hooligan crew and the other a pissed up stag crew and they found each other fair do's i have no problems with that.

Theres a huge difference between that and a planned mob attacking people who are just having a pint.

Sinister message?

Calm down fella im not Service Crew :lolol:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't think this bumblefuck has the intelligence for sinister threats. Just your average Keyboard holoigan thinking football is all about beer and fights - f***ing idiot, probably never had the stones to be in a real fight in his life.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Nibble said:
I don't think this bumblefuck has the intelligence for sinister threats. Just your average Keyboard holligan thinking football is all about beer and fights - f***ing idiot, probably never had the stones to be in areal fight in his life.

Ill buy you a pint when we come down to Brighton :love:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Ill buy you a pint when we come down to Brighton :love:

I'd rather shit my pants and wear them on my head for a week.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Brighton till i die said:
am i missing something here - my experience has always been the honeyclub is PURELY for lovers not fighters. ;)

Ditto! Never been midweek though!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here