Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

anyone ever had any bother at the honey club in brighton

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Nothing to do with being racist they only wanted to attack us because we were Leeds.

Wasn't talking about the incident, was talking about your general racist attitude eg; referring to someone as a Paki. D'Ya see?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
League1Champions said:
Nothing to do with being racist they only wanted to attack us because we were Leeds.

Where the f*** did you pop up from you Northern Monkey?, you come on here going on about Paki's and rucks you have had with Brighton, why don't you piss off back to ecky thump land, and moan on about blacks and queers on your favourite whippet fancying and black pudding lovers website?

Every post I read from you is either taking the piss or moaning about how northerners are discriminated against.

The reason no-one outside of Leeds likes your piss poor club and its supporters is because of mongs like you.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bevendean Hillbilly said:
Where the f*** did you pop up from you Northern Monkey?, you come on here going on about Paki's and rucks you have had with Brighton, why don't you piss off back to ecky thump land, and moan on about blacks and queers on your favourite whippet fancying and black pudding lovers website?

Every post I read from you is either taking the piss or moaning about how northerners are discriminated against.

The reason no-one outside of Leeds likes your piss poor club and its supporters is because of mongs like you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: Top f***ing post.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Bevendean Hillbilly said:

Rucks with Brighton?

More like sitting having a beer in the evening when a mob of shandy drinkers the first one who i seen happend to be asian started lobbing chairs at us because they want to tell there mates they tried to "Do Leeds" :yawn:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a bizarre thread!

Dave the Angry on a big rant for no apparent reason. Sounds like just one of those things that happens on a night out sometimes. Wrong time, wrong place - it's probably happened to most of us.

No-one got hurt by the sound of it and the venue did the decent thing and ejected the trouble-maker. And life moves on.

And then the bizarre stuff upped a notch or two...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Bozza said:
What a bizarre thread!

Dave the Angry on a big rant for no apparent reason. Sounds like just one of those things that happens on a night out sometimes. Wrong time, wrong place - it's probably happened to most of us.

No-one got hurt by the sound of it and the venue did the decent thing and ejected the trouble-maker. And life moves on.

And then the bizarre stuff upped a notch or two...

I blame you Bozza :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Rucks with Brighton?

More like sitting having a beer in the evening when a mob of shandy drinkers the first one who i seen happend to be asian started lobbing chairs at us because they want to tell there mates they tried to "Do Leeds" :yawn:

Oh right, so now they are Asians and not Pakis? You are a racist twat and the less of you around the better- dickhead.

Apr 29, 2007
Leeds
Why mods?

I see threads calling Leeds fans scum after the Ipswich game, i just thought i would remind you of when Brighton were whacking anything from Leeds that moved, women and children included in the Pump House that evening just because we were Leeds fans.

How quickly you forget.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
League1Champions said:
Why mods?

I see threads calling Leeds fans scum after the Ipswich game, i just thought i would remind you of when Brighton were whacking anything from Leeds that moved, women and children included in the Pump House that evening just because we were Leeds fans.

How quickly you forget.

They were not brighton fans,they had not been to the game just a couple of knob ends causing trouble.

By the way back in 1990 youre mob were like a bunch of animals

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
League1Champions said:
Why mods?

How quickly you forget.

Did you ever consider that that was nothing to do with anyone on this board? This isn't really a board for inciting violence or settling grudges - it is a friendly, non-racist place that would be a hell of a lot better off without you.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
League1Champions said:
Why mods?

How quickly you forget.

Was it not one out of the nine that had actually been to the Leeds match?

I am not condoning the behaviour of the assailants, but I would label them as Albion fans in the loosest possible terms.

kestrel said:
They were not brighton fans,they had not been to the game just a couple of knob ends causing trouble.

By the way back in 1990 youre mob were like a bunch of animals

They still f***ing are. Division 3 is really going to enjoy it when the leeds wankers come to town - not.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here