Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else hate the England band?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Just reminds me of poor performances in previous tournaments. New regime, same shit, hired by the FA band

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Well one minute or so in to the game, the England fans were singing "Norway's a shithole, I wanna go home" :facepalm:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Saves me starting the :-

England ban....fcuk off NOW, thread.

Last edited:

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
As bad as f..ing drum. tinpot

And just coz you know the words morons, you don't have to sing them. Norway, one of the cleanest, crime free places in the world, you ignorant twats.

Should be singing "I'm a bigoted twat and should be sent home"

Potters mate

Jan 22, 2004
Lewes
They really didnt bother me until i watched the documentary on them a few years back. What a bunch of jumped up ars*holes they came across as, deluded that they are important to the team, curfews etc. the lack of songs is shocking as well, whats that sound? oh its the great escape being played for the 50th time and its still 10 mins to kick off. Awesome.

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Did you hear 'God save the Queen' on the trumpet just now, ffs sounded like someone had shoved it up his arse!!

D

Deleted member 2719

Can't knock'em personally at least they are trying to create an atmosphere.

you lot are a bit grumpy tonight.

Can't stand the England band...kills all the spontaneity of crowd singing...I know time for great escape...again

Must point out that when they did strike up TGE both my children asked why they were playing Brighton's song...:D

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
hate them with a passion and i WONT go to an england game ever again because of the fuckers :annoyed:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did it all start in the early 1990's, and did it comprise Sheff Weds fans originally?

I didn't mind it, but home and away, those tunes seemed to have replaced singing thesedays!

The 70's and 80's (and before probably) had England games with an electric atmosphere e.g. as a kid going to Wembley with the schools, and 90,000 to 100,000 singing England songs. Seems to have died, whereas Club football often still passionate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here