Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any Palace about?

I'd quite like Palace to get some decent players in as well so we can have a proper rivalry again :wink:

You wont find many "decent" players being off loaded from Pompey & Bournemouth. However, everyone that leaves Palace is apparently a world beater - Bostock, Routledge, Watson etc.

Jan 12, 2012
I'd quite like Palace to get some decent players in as well so we can have a proper rivalry again :wink:

We can't compete with your team of world class internationals and your next spectacular signing, I'm getting excited for you ! Who could it be ? Iniesta ? Fabregas ? Stevie G ? Garvan ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Big down hill step for bridge worth 100k a week 3 seasons ago playing for the next big club now getting his wages topped up to play for a average championship club ,sad to see really

Out of interest, were your thoughts similar when you signed Edgar Davids.......or Thomas Brolin?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Congratulations on Vincente, a player who quite clearly wants to be with his family in Spain. It will be funny when his "injury problems" increase, and the legend becomes ain't that good anyway !

Well done keeping true to form. Amazing how you were obviously party to all the details surrounding his circumstances.

We can't compete with your team of world class internationals and your next spectacular signing, I'm getting excited for you ! Who could it be ? Iniesta ? Fabregas ? Stevie G ? Garvan ?

Aaron Wilbraham ? oh hold on :ffsparr:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
It is Philip, I bet you've been up all night browsing the bbs !!!

I'm guessing there would be little point as all the palace fans seem to live on here ........................................ perhaps they are here in search of excitement :nono:

Jan 12, 2012
Well done keeping true to form. Amazing how you were obviously party to all the details surrounding his circumstances.

I've gave my source a right royal bollocking, he told me Vincente couldn't handle the pressure of being the greatest ever weed player, and wanted out . Hopefully he'll pull his socks up next time for the "spectacular" !!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Well it won't be Zaha, he hasn't played in the Champion's League, which is now a pre-requisite, shame as I'd love us to spend £80 million on a player :rolleyes:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove

Messi

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I lead a very boring life, the NSC brings a little ray of sunshine into it ! :wink:

time to take the next logical step and support the stripes.......... we can bring more than a little ray of sunshine into your life.....................open the curtains - you know you want to :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
time to take the next logical step and support the stripes.......... we can bring more than a little ray of sunshine into your life.....................open the curtains - you know you want to :lol:

I just have and i know it's early but the Sun has not even risen over the new Brighton Empire yet-It promises to be a hot one..

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Palace are apparently closing in on the second choice goalie for the Dagenham Girl Pipers :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here