Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It's nice to know they think Brighton can afford 50 grand a week on a Left Back

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I'm not actually a great fan of Wayne Bridge but what a turnaround for our Club - just a few years ago sitting at Withdean in the rain watching the lads struggle in Division two - now we are signing the likes of internationals Bridge ,Kuszczak Vicente etc.

An amazing achievement by all at the Club.:albion2:

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Serious question to Palace fans - if Bridge is on form, head in the right place etc which current left back in the Championship is better than him? Thought so.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
They're all at home telling anyone who will listen that Wayne Bridge is positionally suspect, unfit, and has a bad attitude. And earns too much money.

What I love about the threads on there is all the comments about Brighton signing OAPs as Bridge is 32 and anyone at that age is past it

Interesting as that is the same age as Aaron Wilbraham

Funny as I remember this place crawling with palace fans talking about our lack of transfer activity a couple of weeks ago but seems to have gone very quite since

I wonder why

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Serious question to Palace fans - if Bridge is on form, head in the right place etc which current left back in the Championship is better than him? Thought so.

Big down hill step for bridge worth 100k a week 3 seasons ago playing for the next big club now getting his wages topped up to play for a average championship club ,sad to see really

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
And some of the comments from the Goons on the saints website is laughable too, considering he is one of them,he is nowhere near good enough for them anymore plus throw in the odd comment about he only signed because Brighton is the only place where his missus wont get bothered...tossers.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Big down hill step for bridge worth 100k a week 3 seasons ago playing for the next big club now getting his wages topped up to play for a average championship club ,sad to see really

I see we've gone up in your estimation from a few years ago :lol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Who are are this Palace everybody keeps referring to?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here