Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any one else got any more inside news

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
My friend sent a message to Tommy Elphick on facebook and he replied that he was definately staying at the Albion.

I can't see him going, GET IN!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I didn't mean to scoff mate... just if TE was to be leaving he'd hardly announce it on a social networking site to a total stranger!

For what it's worth I think he'll be staying though :)

If he was leaving he'd ignore it all together, not bother replying to somebody he didn't know...

Could never see him going though, seems quite settled and his girlfriends from Brighton.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
If a serious bid came in, he would be off like a shot!

Doubling or tripling his wages? No brainer.

Maybe not though

One Albion player who WILL remain nameless turned down a big money move which would have doubled his wages

Chose to stay with the club he LOVES playing for!!!!!!!!

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Dareen Byfield will be signing as competition for Murray and Forster, you may well not belive my other posts but this one is 100% true. You ask why? Well, I just so happend to sleep with Jamelia last night and she had been on contact with him lately and told me that we were one of two clubs that had offered him a contract but our offer was better.

Attachments

• ******.jpg
    ******.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 274

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Dareen Byfield will be signing as competition for Murray and Forster, you may well not belive my other posts but this one is 100% true. You ask why? Well, I just so happend to sleep with Jamelia last night and she had been on contact with him lately and told me that we were one of two clubs that had offered him a contract but our offer was better.

hello 1066 gull:glare:

Oct 25, 2003

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here