Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

any one else got any more inside news

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Do you get off on being such a whingy whiney little idiot.

I only post what i know. I.E. this came from the player himself.

Your biography in your profile tells all :tosser:

Why dont you post what you know in this case then? If the potential move was 18 months ago what harm is there in sharing now?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Do you get off on being such a whingy whiney little idiot.

I only post what i know. I.E. this came from the player himself.

Your biography in your profile tells all :tosser:

:D I just like the way you act as though you've got some sort of 'authority' as a steward and have to know everything and anything going on...and as soon as someone knows something that you don't you expect them to PM you. It's embarrassing!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
:D I just like the way you act as though you've got some sort of 'authority' as a steward and have to know everything and anything going on...and as soon as someone knows something that you don't you expect them to PM you. It's embarrassing!

Not there to be an authority figure i am there to ensure the customers safety.

How is it embarrasing? All i asked for is a PM because i won't put the players name on a thread or confirm or deny if anyone says the right name.

I know of one case but how do you know there isn't more than one?

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Dickov is over here in Canada Training with Toronto FC along with Huckerby....I think they are going to sing both...

Huckerby is off to talk to the San Jose Earthquakes as well. However, TFC hold his rights. I think Carver said yesterday that he would like to sign both of them.

Off to see TFC take on Pachuca of Mexico tomorrow. Maybe one of them will get a run out.

mchaney

mick.seagulls
Jul 26, 2004
Kitchener (Canada)
Huckerby is off to talk to the San Jose Earthquakes as well. However, TFC hold his rights. I think Carver said yesterday that he would like to sign both of them.

Off to see TFC take on Pachuca of Mexico tomorrow. Maybe one of them will get a run out.

Gave my son and his friend the tickets for that game should be good, been quite impressed so far (other than Vancouver) been to all the home games other than opener as I was in Paris.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
So are we in for some news on Monday?
Is booker to be announced as the new coach?

What about the new player signing? Is this on for Monday?? after all of Fridays HYPE are we in for an exciting start to the week??

Here's hoping......

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Hoping some signings are announced Monday, both the new coach and perhaps a new player or two before the Ireland tour begins...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here